[ 9 ]

" Where is he?.. " Lisa mutter as she look left and right, looking for him. She look at her wrist watch as it show 2:33 p.m

Where is he?..

She took a seat at the bench near the fountain, endlessly looking left and right, hoping to see him coming. The mall is not really crowded as it is working days.
She watch as a boy ran over to her girlfriend and hug her.

She smiled to herself. If only she could have that.

Jungkook watch Lisa from afar, thinking of a way in "bumping" into her. He took a deep breath as he casually walk through the mall. Trying to look cool, he took out his phone to pretended as if he's busy texting.

As Lisa turn to look left, she saw him. The mysterious guy who had my phone! She got up from the bench as she open her mouth to call him, but she couldn't say anything.

Jungkook look up from his phone to at least see where he's going. As he look up, he immediately met eye contact with her. She smile as she wave to him. And at that moment, his heart beat fast.

He smile as he approach her. " It looks like we meet again. " She said, starting the conversation. He let out a soft chuckle, " I guess. "

" So, why are you here? "he ask. " I'm waiting for a friend. " she reply smiling. Jungkook was a taken back. he didn't knew how pretty she was up close.

" What about you? "

" Oh, I'm just about to go and grab something to eat. " he said as he look at her. She nodded her head understatement. " you wanna join me? " he added. Lisa look up at him surprise. " Thanks for the offer, but it's ok. " she smile.

" Aw, come on. I hate eating alone. My business partner is not here today to join me today.. " he pout, hoping she would change her mind. Lisa shook her head.

" Thanks, but no no thanks. " she assured him. Jungkook let out a sigh of defeat as he took out his business card. " Call me when you change your mind. " he said as he gave her the card. She kindly accept it as she examine it.
He works at the Jeon company?!

" Nice meeting you Lis- uh, lady. " he smile before walking away. He made sure that he was out of his sight before taking out his phone.

Lisa continue to look left and right, hoping to see a tall figure walking. She look down at the card as she read it.

Jeon residents...

That's when her phone buzz up, indicating she received a message. She took out her phone to receive a message from Mr seagull.

Justin She-gull

Justin She-gull: hey, sorry. I couldn't come and hang with you today. Maybe next time? :(

It's ok.
Yeah, definitely next time :)

She let out a heavy sigh.

I came for nothing...

She slid her phone back in her pocket as she grab her purse. She then realise that she was still holding the card Jungkook gave her.

" Call me when you change your mind "

She bit her lower lips, should I?..