[ 20 ]

" Have you heard? " A employee as her friend.

" A girl who just applied for the job straight away became Jungkook's personal assistant! "

Her friend gasp, " What?! B-but how?!" she ask in disbelief.

Her friend shrugged her shoulders, " It's hard to get a promotion here. And she did it just like that!-"

" where do you think her office is? " the other ask. " probably somewhere "special" "

" Mr Jungkook, here are your paperworks-" he stop mid sentence as he see his room was empty.

" Jungkook is out at the moment, you could just place the papers here. " Lisa said which made the men jump at her presence. He look at Lisa as if he has seena ghost.

" W-who are you? "

" I'm his personal assistant, " she take the paper from his hand, " Is there anything you want me to deliver a message to him? "

The men shook his head as he instantly left the office, leaving Lisa dumbfounded.

She place the papers on her desk as she leaned back her chair. She let out a heavy sigh before doing her computer work.

A vibrate sound made Lisa stop on what she was doing. The sound was coming from Jungkook's table.

She got up as she approached the desk. She found his phone there, and it looks like an unknown number was calling him.

It must be important.

She accept the call,
"hello? "

[ "Please Justin, I'm willing to do everything for you!
Just please don't break up with me!"]

" I-I think you got the wrong number.. "

[" Wait, who are you?
You're not Justin! "]

" This is Lisa, speaking.. "

[" Whoever the fuck you are well you better leave Justin fucking alone! He's mine!"]

Feeling scared, she quickly hang up the call as she place his phone back on the desk.

W-who was that?..

That's when Jungkook walk in the room.

" There it is. " he mumble as he grab his phone. His eyes then trail to Lisa who stood there staring at the ground.

" You ok? " he ask softly as he held her shoulder. Feeling his touch, she quickly come back to her senses.

" Yeah, I'm ok. "

And the same time, his phone vibrate again, indicating he received a call. He turn to look at his phone.

He hesitated before rejecting the call.

" W-who called? " she ask.

" just a wrong number, " he mutter before turning to Lisa. " Don't worry. "

She nodded slowly before walking back to her desk. But before she could reach her desk, a pair of strong arms were wrapped around her waist.