[ 4 ]

" You lost your phone?! " Tzuyu shriek, sitting cris-cross on the sofa. Lisa ran her hand through her hair.

" I-I don't know! I brought my phone with me when I went for a walk at the park. " Lisa tried to explain calmly, but she was having a mental breakdown right now.

" Don't you remember anything? Like putting it somewhere?

Or perhaps you must have drop it" Tzuyu said.

" But if I did drop it, I would have found! I went back to the park to look for my phone but it wasn't there! " Lisa cried, she held her head as she try to recall what happened there.

" Do you think someone took it? If they did, they wouldn't be able to unlock-"

Tzuyu stop as she turn to Lisa with her eyes squinted.

" You didn't apply password... Did you? " Tzuyu ask which made Lisa did a "no" expression. Tzuyu facepalm herself.

" You know I'm not good at remembering my password! " Lisa whine. Tzuyu rub her temple. " Whoever has your phone right now, we don't know what he'll or she'll do with your phone. " Tzuyu pointed out.

Lisa's mouth hung open wide. Tzuyu gently held her chin. " Close your mouth Lis. A fly might fly in. ", but Lisa didn't care if a fly might go into her mouth.

Lisa lay on the floor, her face facing the floor. Tzuyu watch as she did so.

"I'm Dead.. " she mutter in the floor.

[8:21 p.m]

" Kook, let's go. " Taehyung called as it was time for them to go back home. Jungkook turn to look at Taehyung who was leaning at the doorway of his office door.

" mmm, coming. " Jungkook said as he grab his phone and walk past him. Taehyung notice a phone at his desk. He approached it as he grab it, examining it.

Since when did he like pink?..

He thought to himself. That's when the phone was snatch away. Taehyung turn to look at Jungkook.

" That's mine. " he said as he slid Lisa's phone into his pocket. Taehyung let out a chuckle. " Since when did you liked pink Kook? " he ask teasingly.

" I Don't!" he whisper yell. He really despise the word pink. The reason for it was because when he was 8, their mother bought Jungkook a pink pants for his birthday present and his school made fun of him for it.

" Then why did you change your phone and it's case? " Taehyung pointed. Jungkook let out a heavy sigh as he rub his temple.

" It's my friend's "

" Ooh, who? "

" It's a long story. "

"come on, you can tell me. "

" We don't wanna keep father waiting. " Jungkook hiss as he walk out of the room. Taehyung chuckle, following him behind.

{ At Lisa's and Jennie's apartment}

" Lis, are you crazy?! ", Jennie shriek, food spilling out if her mouth. Lisa didn't care on how Jennie's eating behaviour is unpleasing, she just want her phone back.

" Jennie help me! " Lisa pleaded as she clasp her hands together. " Jebal.. " Jennie rub her temple. " Lis, I'm moving out soon, how am you gonna take care of yourself like this? " Jennie sigh as she pull out her phone.

She start dialing the number as she bring her phone to her ear. Lisa look at her confuse.

" Who are you calling? "

" your phone. "

Jungkook dry his hair with the towel as he had just finish showering. He heard his phone buzz in vibration. He lift his head to found that it wasn't his phone who was buzzing,

It was hers.

Jungkook approach the phone as he see the caller ID

Jenjen😋

Accept|reject

" Jenjen?..." He mutter as his eyebrows scrunched. His eyes mouth soon flung open as he knew the answer.

" J-Jennie noona?"

That's when Taehyung unexpected went in the room.

" Kook, I need to borrow your-" he stop mid sentence as his eyes trail onto the phone that was buzzing in vibration.

Jungkook quickly block his view of the phone. " W-what do you want? " Jungkook ask. Taehyung eyes look up and met his, his eyes showed no emotion.

" Kook, you-"

" it-it's not what it looks like!"

Taehyung place both of his hand on his shoulder as he give it a squeeze. Jungkook look at him in horror,

I'm dead..

" You're calling your girlfriend at late hours, I'm proud of you.. " Taehyung said as he started to sob dramatically. Jungkook blink his eyes, he then let out a nervous laugh.

" Y-yeah... I guess. " he mutter. The phone buzzing in the background can still be heard. Taehyung let out a soft chuckle.
" Don't keep her waiting, go ahead and pick the call up. "

" I'll just use dad's laptop. See you Kook. " he smile as he exit the room. Jungkook look at him, dumbfounded.

He then let out a sigh of relief.

Thank god he didn't know...

He turn to the phone laying on the desk. He clench his hand as he hesitated to answer. He gulp down his throat as he slowly grab the phone.

I should just ignore it... It'll go away eventually...

And he was right. After a few seconds the buzzing stop. Jungkook raise his fist in the air as he started smiling.

Now let's get to work.