[ 24 ]

/ Jungkook's POV /

After that incident, I immediately told her to move in with me. I couldn't let her live alone in that apartment anymore, in order to keep her safe.

Those fucking bastards might come and get her again.

Of course, after a lot of confronting, she eventually agree to move in with me.

She was still paralyzed with the incident, she didn't expect it to happen so she's still in shock.

I swear whoever send those dickheads will fucking pay.

I told my parents everything and they agreed to let her move in for her safety, of course. My dad eventually reported this case to the police.

The police went there to investigate along with me, Tae and my father. But they said they couldn't find anything that could lead them to the person.

So they was nothing they can do.

I'm sure Tae told Jennie everything, cause the very next day, she came. I'm actually happy she did came cause she was able to make her calm down.

But yet, I couldn't forget about the incident. It burdening me. So I decided,

It's best to find that fucking person who's behind all this.

_____

{ Saturday }

12:34 noon.

" Tae, I need your help. "

Taehyung look up from his novel that he was reading. And one thing for sure, he's a bookworm.

" Sure, what's up? " he said as he put the book away. I closed the door behind me as I grab a chair and sat in front of him.

" Help me find the bastard."

" Whoa, who is this bastard? "

" The one who send those two huge guys! "

Taehyung rub his temple.
" Kook, you know it's–"

" dangerous. " I cut in, " Yeah I don't care, but she'll be in more danger if we just stand and do nothing!" he tried to reason with him.

Taehyung stood up, he didn't want to get involved with this. But I really need his help.

" Kook no–
It's best to settle it with the police. " he said.

I shook my head as I stood up too, " Tae, no. The police are useless!–"

" No Kook, they're not–"

" Tae, please. You gotta help me with this. " I beg.

As much as I hated begging, I need to beg him to help me with this case.

Begging makes me look weak and desperate.

He let out a heavy sigh, his grip onto the book tighten til his veins pop out.

" Fine. " he said.

I smile as I pull him into a hug.
" Thanks Tae! "

Even though I couldn't see his face, but I can tell that he is smiling.

" So when are we gonna start? " he ask.

Taehyung's phone then started ringing. It was from the police.

He pick up the call,
[" Mr Kim? " ]

" Yes, it's me. "