[ 26 ]

" Isn't that Jungkook's phone? " Taehyung got shock when he saw his phone on the floor. He approach the phone, he look around dazzled.

" Kook? " his voice echoed through the car park. He pick up his phone, having second feelings.

" No wonder he haven't picked up. His phone was here, aish that kid. " he got mad. But the he realized something.

" why would his phone be here?
Don't tell me, something happened to him? "

Suddenly, a thought came up to his mind.

" Don't tell me he's kidnapped?! "

_______

/ Jungkook's POV /

I wake up with a very painful sting on my head. I remembered being hit by a heavy metal before everything went dark.

Speaking of dark, my surroundings were dark as well. I look around me, and it was indeed dark. The only source of light was the light bulb around me.

I tried to remain calm, knowing that I'm in a unfamiliar place. My hands  were tied to the back of the chair. And a thought ran to my head.

I'm kidnapped.

I force my brain to work with me, thinking of a way to escape this place safely. I tried fidgeting my arms to loosen the tight rope.

" You're awake, Kook. "

That voice was enough send shivers down my spine. I knew exactly who that voice belong to.

" Eunha. "

" Where are you?!" I started to search for her at in the darkness, although I know it's pointless.

What I see next shock me.

She walk out of the darkness, approaching me, with a gun on her hand. The gun looked loaded. And the way she swing it around her hips, makes me more and more scared.

" I miss seeing your face. " she began, as she held my chin. Examining from my hair to my jaw.

" You look more handsome Kook. " I stayed silent, glaring up at her. One wrong word and she might take a shot.

She aim the gun on my neck. A shiver ran down my spine as I felt the tip of the gun at my neck. The cold metal, pressed against my neck. Who knows when she might pulled the trigger–

" You seem weak here Kook. Is it because of the gun?" she said. I continue to stay silent. I dare not to fight back. I just continue to glare at her.

" –or is it because, of what I might have done to her? "she smirked. A million of thoughts came running to my head. A hundred of possible things that she might have done to her. But instead, only two words came out of my mouth.

" Where's Lisa? " I demanded. Surprisingly, she didn't yell at me, which is a good thing. There was a pause of silence between us. The atmosphere was tense.

She chuckle before moving the gun away from my neck. I was finally able to breathe properly again. She took a step back, looking down at me with that disgusting grin on her face.

" of course, the game isn't fun without our main character. " she snap her fingers. And suddenly, the lights turn on, filling up the dark room.

With the lights being turn on, I can finally recall where I'm at.

A abandoned warehouse.