[ 5 ]

Jungkook waited at the park the next day. He wanted to give back her phone then the plan will work out. All he gotta do is give it back to her. After that, that's where the fun part begins.

He had to lie again to Taehyung about being in the supermarket. He eventually believed him. Jungkook took a glance at his wrist watch.

8:22 a.m.

Shit, I'm late for work.

Jungkook cross his arms as he continuously look left and right, hoping to see her again. He let out a heavy sigh as he's been waiting for 5 minutes and still no sight of her.

Feeling bored, he decided to check her phone out. He didn't want to go through her personal information, he just decided to check out her pictures.

As he went through her album of pictures, one of them caught his eyes, and might as well his heart.

He examine her picture, admiring her

Huge eyes..

Cute nose..

Sexy lips..

Blond hair..

That's when he realised that her hair in this picture wasn't blond.

The picture must had been taken from a long time ago, her hair yesterday was blond.

Jungkook didn't realised how long he's been staring at the picture til he heard a whining voice which somehow gotten his attention.

He turn to look and found her. He let out a smirk as he approached her. As he was nearing her, wipe dust of his coat, fix his clothes and hair as he approached her with his innocent face.

" Excuse me! " he called. She stop walking as she turn to look at him. Jungkook almost scream when he saw her eye bags. She looks like a frickin panda.

Noticing his presence Lisa smiled. " Oh, annyeong. " she wave. Jungkook didn't know if she realise that she has really dark circles under her eyes, but somehow seeing her smile, he look cute, even with those eyebags.

" U-uh, y-you drop this. " he stammered as he hand her phone over. Lisa snatch her phone away from his hand excitedly, jumping up and down like she just won a lottery.

Jungkook smile awkwardly as she started doing her happy dance. It took her 2 minutes to notice that he was still there, watching. Feeling embarrassed, she clear her throat.

" W-where did you found it?.. " she ask, breaking the awkward silence between them. " When we bump into each other, your phone fell down. When I wanted to give it back to you, you're already gone. "

Like the flash.

Lisa let out a sigh of relief that her phone was safely return to her. She was happy that someone like him isn't a paedophile that would go through her phone or-

Lisa gasp as she turn to look at Jungkook who was looking at his wrist watch.

Did he went through my phone?!

I didn't apply a password!

There was an ugly picture of me there!!

My wallpaper was Hello Kitty!!

she open her mouth to ask him a question, Jungkook spoke up.

" I-I have to go! Bye! " he wave as he ran away. Lisa watch at his back as he ran. She let out a heavy sigh.

Maybe next time Lis..

She look at her phone as she hug it tightly.

I'm gonna tell Tzuyu and Jennie the good news!

" Mr Jungkook is quite late
today... " the receptionist sigh as she look left and right hoping to see him coming.

{ At Taehyung's Office }

Taehyung was having a rough day even thou it's not yet half of the day. Papers filling in, he's got a presentation to do and also a lot of work. He typed down, doing his work.

His stress level was rising he might have a fever if he go on with it. He was just hoping that lunch would come early as he wants to have lunch with his fiancee.

Even though he was stress, he still decided to continue. He didn't want to leave his work untouch.

2:30 p.m

Taehyung stretch his arms. He was glad that his brain didn't exploded with the burden on his shoulder. He grab his phone as he went to text Jennie.

My human 👅💍

My human 👅💍: see you in XXX restaurant, you're paying if I'm earlier.

Taehyung chuckle at his soon to be wife as he grab his car keys and leave his office. As the elevator door slide open he went in and press the "B" button.

( A/n: L stand me for basement. It's where all the cars are parked in. )

He humn as he type down a text.

My human 👅💍

My human 👅💍: see you in XXX restaurant. You're paying if I'm earlier.

Ani, I'm paying for the meal love :)

As he got into the basement, he walk over to his car as he unlock it and went it. He then hit the road, on his way to meet his "human"

{ At Lisa's and Jennie's apartment }

Lisa was having some quality time with her phone as she misses it awfully. She raises a brow as she got a text.

Unknown : hey :)