History

Yoongi's pov

I woke up around 7 to do my normal routine and once I finished I opened my door after the clock finally hit 8 and saw that Jimin was leaving his room too.

"Hey Jimin," I said suddenly, scaring him.

"Oh, h-hey," Jimin said clutching his chest. "Man you really scared me," he chuckled.

"Sorry," I smiled, "want to go get breakfast together?" He nodded and then started leading the way to the supposed cafeteria.

"So how did you sleep?"

"Good, how bout you?"

"Good." He nodded.

Jimin and I had these little conversations the whole way till we got to the cafeteria. When we walked in I saw many people sitting around tables, some in suits and some in normal clothes, some looking tired and some looking energetic. It was definitely a sight to see.

I followed Jimin to a table that consists of Mark, Chanyeol, and two other guys who I didn't know. I also noticed some guys staring at us with simple death glares. I ignored them as I recognized that those were the guys we had beat up yesterday.

"Hey, Jimin," the one new looking guy said, "oh and who is this?" He winked at me.

"Well first off Mark come and collect your man and second this is Yoongi also known as Silver Lock so behave," Jimin said and immediately the new guy's happy face fell and that made me chuckle.

"O-oh umm h-hi I-I'm Kunpimook Bhuwakul b-but j-just c-call m-me B-Bambam and don't worry I have my Mark so yeah." He smiles.

"Hah, there is no need to stutter Bambam I am only dangerous when I need to be," I said winking at him. That sudden wink made Bambam blush and it looks like Mark did not like this because he pulled him into a hug while giving me another death glare.

"Ok, ok," I said putting my hands up in defense.

"So what do you want?" Jimin suddenly asked.

"Can I please have some buttered toast and a banana?"

"Yeah, sure I will be right back then."

"So Yoongi how are you liking it here?" Chanyeol asked looking away from his computer.

"Good, but it is a bit weird being back home," I said taking a seat at their table.

"Yeah same and by the way, I am Kim Jongin but just call me Kai," the other guy said.

"Where did you come from?"

"I was stationed in our Australia department for a couple of years and then I moved back a couple of months ago but I still do the same job, training the agents-".

"So is that how you met Jimin?"

"Yes and no, yes by being yes obviously, I trained him a little bit, of course, but I didn't really need to teach him anything so we just talked most of the time and no because I have also been dating his younger brother JiHyun for a couple of years."

"Oh cool." I nod.

"Oh and Yoongi just to let you know Jimin, he is a sweet kid but had a bad, very bad childhood so if, you try anything just be careful okay?" Kai said in a mean and scary manner.

"Ok," I gulped.

"So what have you guys been talking about and why does Yoongi look scared?..... Kai, what did you do?" Jimin asks giving the elder a glare.

"I didn't do anything, I just told him about JiHyun and me so nothing bad." He shrugged.

"Mmmhh, and Yoongi here is your food."