Epilogue - Ramiro Danner

Epilogue – Ramiro Danner

I scrolled through Almega, thinking back on the conversation I'd had with Leo when I agreed to be a beta tester for the app. He'd said at the start of it that I needed to be truthful in all the answers I gave, to make the matching system work better.

Even the difficult questions.

This bare-bones piece-of-junk app was my last hope at finding something real in a relationship. I'd answered every question as truthfully as I could, even when the subject was on something you usually didn't discuss out loud with a stranger in a public coffee shop. Leo hadn't seemed bothered or concerned, though, so whatever.

The only problem was, I hadn't been matched with anyone. I checked every day to look at all the profiles of omegas — shit, even other alphas; I was desperate, here — but there was no one who had any sort of compatibility with me whatsoever. Maybe the damn thing was busted.

Or I was hopeless.

I groaned, dropped my phone onto the couch beside me, and leaned my head back on the cushions.

Even if I do get matched with someone who's my type, there's no guarantee it'll go anywhere. "Promising a happily ever after." What bullshit.

I had been used, over and over again. Why should this time be any different?

Suddenly, my phone buzzed.

I growled under my breath, grabbed it again and looked at the screen. My heart dropped out of my chest as I saw that I had not one, but two notifications from the Almega app.

No way, I thought. With my heart pounding, I unlocked my screen and opened the app.

I saw a message from Leo Dyer, informing me that he'd found me a match.

I didn't even hesitate. Appearance, personality, it didn't matter. I'd been matched. I needed to act on this. My text message back to Leo was simple:

"I'm in."

Dear Reader,

Thank you for snagging The Matchmaker.

But we're just warming up.

Want more of the Omega Dating Agency?

Ram's been on the rough side of one too many relationships.

Erik's a sweet, innocent omega with starry-eyes and dreams for the perfect romance.

Can this jaded older man find love in a younger Casanova?

Find out in The Right Match, Coming Soon!

Thank you. Check out the external link for more information :)