Nineteen

《~♤~》

《~♤~》

Normal

Waiting. That's one of the many things Korra hates the most. The very idea of sitting around doing nothing and just waiting for something to happen really aggravates her. Especially when she has the will and power to do something.

It wasn't long after meeting up with Mako at the park when she was waiting at Yue Bay for the next ferry to Air Temple Island. That was until she got a text from Remora (surprisingly), that said:

>Meet me at the Dragon Flats as soon as you get this. We need to talk.

Seeing the urgency in her message, Korra wasted no time and went to the said meeting place.Now here she is, waiting impatiently at the entrance for her sister.

Why would Remora pick the ghetto of all places?

Korra shudders, hugging herself, trying to ignore the uncomfortable gawks she's receiving. The place itself isn't pleasant at all.

The whole area isn't very sanitary with the litter and empty beer bottles (mostly smashed) lying around. A couple of junkies who are smoking and drinking just across the street, who've been ogling at her since she got here. Not that she's nervous or scared of them since she can take care of herself just fine. She just doesn't like how they're undressing her with their eyes. She sighs, leaning her back and head against the wall.

Micah was not happy about Remora leaving out of the blue to say the least. She didn't think much on them matter, seeing that Remora made it a habit to just sneak off the Island whenever she had disagreements with Tenzin or her. Korra reassured her brother that Remora would be back on the Island either later in the evening or in the morning.

Days turned to weeks. Weeks turned to a month, but there was still no sign of Remora. Calling and texting her had proven to be a challenge seeing that she blocked everyone. Korra asked Niki, but even she had no clue where her bestfriend was.

I just hope she's okay.

She's still a bit bitter about her sleeping with Mako and keeping it from her, but what's done is already done. Remora's pregnant and there's nothing she can do about no matter how angry she is about it. At the end of the day, she's still family, so she can't exactly stay mad at her forever.

'Oi!' A voice breaks her from her train of thought.

She meets the gaze of a young raven haired, who's about the same height as her, standing a few metres away from her. 'What are you doing out here so late?' He asks. 'I should ask you the same thing, kid.' She retorts.

'Bitch! I'm twenty-one.' He narrows his eyes at her.

This catches Korra by surprise and she laughs in the process.

There's no way this guy is twenty-one.

'Are you sure about that?' She asks composing herself.