Five

《~♤~》

《~♤~》

Remora

'Remora! Wake up and come down for breakfast!'

'Go away, Ikki. I'm trying to sleep.' I growl, covering my head with my pillow.

I feel a strong current of air push me off my bed. 'Hey! No air bending in my room.' I glower Ikki, who's standing by the door with a smug grin on her face. 'Only until you come for breakfast.' She replies.

'Fine.' I scoff, getting up

•~^~•

I see Tenzin reading The United Republic Times with a cup of herbal tea by the time I enter the kitchen. Pema, Tenzin's wife, is by the sink doing the dishes. Korra along with the kids are all gathered around the table with Tenzin having their breakfast.

'Morning, sis! How did you sleep?' Korra greets me. I sit down throw my head on the table and let out a groan as my response. 'I'll take that as a "no".' Korra declares. 'Is it the nightmares again?'

'And the constant throwing up and the fatigue.' I add. 'Sucks to be you, huh?' She chuckles.

'Bitch don't tempt me to pounce on your ass and give it to you.' I growl.

'Ew! Keep your germs to yourself. I need to be in good health for my pro bending match next week.' Korra replies.

'The hell is pro-bending?' I look at her.

Korra throws me an incredulous look. 'HOW CAN KNOW WHAT PRO-BENDING IS?!'

'That's why I'm asking, isn't it?' I answer with sarcasm dripping in my tone.

'You're dead to me.'

'Korra, look at me,' I say. 'does it look like I have any fucks to give about what goes on in Republic City? No, I don't. I don't see why you're making a fuss about it as if you expect me to know as much about it as you do.'

'You don't have to be rude about it,' She frowns.

'Then stop making such a big deal about,' I give her a bitter sweet sarcastic smile.

Korra rolls her eyes, 'Well if you wanna know...'

Korra spends the first few minutes explaining in detail on the basic concept of the sport and rules. 'Isn't that cheating since you're the Avatar?' I ask. 'From what you explained, it requires a bender of one element. Not three.'