14. YOU'RE DEAD!!!!!!!

GAVIN

Sup everyone.

It's Friday and I am glad.

School just got out.

Time for my weekend to begin.

Dad got out the hospital this morning.

He told the doctors he'd recover at home quicker.

Uncle Byron and Dad have been talking a lot.

I don't know what they got up their sleeves, but whatever it is I want in.

The welcome home BBQ for Uncle Byron is Sunday. I'm looking forward to it. He wanted to cancel it due to what happened to Dad, but Grandma Viv wasn't having it. The party will go on if she has anything to say about it.

River's parents are going out of town tonight to see his aunt and uncle in Cincinnati, Ohio.

I'll call him after while to see what he got planned for tonight.

It's quiet as hell in this car.

Kiara filing her nails.

JoJo on his phone probably watching porn (he has a bad porn habit, but he doesn't think it's a issue)

And my baby brother is on his phone as well (I'm scared to even see what he's doing).

I pulled into our yard and we all got out.

XANDER: LET ME GO CHECK THE MAILBOX. I KNOW MOM DIDN'T CHECK IT. KNOWING HER SHE PROBABLY SLEPT ALL DAY.

Xander went to the mailbox and came back with a brown envelope. It must be for Dad.

I pulled my key out my pocket and unlocked the door.

When I opened the door I took my shoes off at the front door and jumped on the couch.

KIARA: IF ANYONE NEEDS ME I'LL BE IN MY ROOM.

XANDER: DOING WHAT?

KIARA: MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

JOJO: I THINK I'LL JOIN YOU.

KIARA: I NEED SOME ALONE TIME.

Kiara went on upstairs.

I heard Mom and Aunt Brandy's voices​ in the kitchen.

They probably discussing this weekend's festivities.

Mom and Aunt Brandy came into the living room.

BRANDY: GIRL THIS BBQ IS GONNA A DAY TO REMEMBER.

OLIVIA: LET'S HOPE SO. WE DON'T NEED ANY DRAMA WHATSOEVER. THIS FAMILY HAS BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH AS IT IS.

BRANDY: HELLO MY LOVES. HOW WAS SCHOOL?