6. IM NOT DRESSED UP

GAVIN

Today I've decided to take River somewhere that's special to us both.

When we were younger me, River, TJ, Kiara, and Logan use to chill at the old saw mill on Cyrus Road.

My Dad took me, Kiara, JoJo, and Xander there when we were kids. We had so much fun. There had a pond that we'd swim in, a tire swing, a water tower we used to climb, and a bridge we used to chill on.

I later took TJ, Logan, and River there and we couldn't get enough of the place. It became our second home.

I'm taking him there to remind him of the good old days.

I truly missed him while he was gone.

I never would have bought Passion here.

The place is too special to us.

I just got out of the shower.

I'm finna go put my clothes on.

I'll talk to y'all in a few.

KIARA

JoJo just came over.

It's been a few days since that whole incident with Passion. I'm still mad with her bitch ass.

JOJO: WHAT'S UP WITH YOU?

KIARA: BORED TO TEARS. I NEED TO FIND SOMETHING TO DO.

JOJO: WHO YOU TELLING? I WAS AT HOME COUNTING THE TILES ON THE FLOOR. THERE'S GOT TO BE MORE TO LIFE THAN THAT.

KIARA: HOW ABOUT WE GO OUT AND FIND YOU A BOYFRIEND?

JOJO: IT'S TOO SOON.

KIARA: JOJO, YOU AND SHAYNE HAVE BEEN SPLIT UP FOR 6 MONTHS NOW. IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON.

JOJO: I'M OVER SHAYNE. IT'S JUST THAT I HAVE A HARD TIME TRUSTING GUYS. I DON'T BELIEVE IN THAT WHOLE FUCK BUDDY THING. IT AIN'T MY FORTE.

KIARA: TRUE...HEY, MY FRIEND MYA HAS A COUSIN THAT'S GAY. MAYBE...

JOJO: KIARA, LET'S DROP THE SUBJECT. I'M JUST NOT READY.

KIARA: OK, BUT DON'T SAY I DIDN'T TRY TO HELP.

JOJO: INSTEAD OF YOU TRYING TO HELP ME, HOW ABOUT YOU HELP YOURSELF AND GIVE A CERTAIN YOUNG MAN A CHANCE.

KIARA: WHO YOU TALKING ABOUT?

JOJO: DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT.

KIARA: I DON'T.

JOJO: LOGAN BITCH LOGAN.

KIARA: LOGAN? HE'S LIKE FAMILY.

JOJO: REALLY KIARA? ANYONE WITH EYES CAN SEE THAT HE'S IN LOVE WITH YOU AND YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH HIM.

KIARA: I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SMOKING, BUT YOU NEED TO STOP. I'M NOWHERE NEAR IN LOVE WITH LOGAN.

JOJO: YOU CAN LIE TO YOURSELF, BUT YOU CAN'T LIE TO ME.

KIARA: LET'S GO FIND SOMETHING TO DO.