Ch.11 - I Don't Think You're Ready For This Jelly

En başından başla

"Yeah, I know."

"And I just- Wait what?" I spluttered, doing a double take. Did Shanté just-

Wow. This is a first.

"Look, Carter, what I did yesterday was wrong and stupid and I shouldn't have done it. Even though I'm not your biggest fan, I shouldn't have done what I did. That was a bitch move. Sorry." she spoke.

Did Shanté just say sorry?  Is this even real life? She should not even be tolerating me. That means she is being genuinely sorry.

Ok, someone bring out Maury for a lie detector test. I'm not convinced.

But I didn't want to ruin this moment between us. I decided to taunt her.

"You know Shanté," I said, inching closer towards her,"If you wanted me that bad, you could have just asked."

And what does she do?

She just stands there, not looking at all intrested.

Fuck! This works on every single girl! Why isn't it working on Shanté?

But then I remembered...

She is Shanté Thomas. And Shanté Thomas is not like most girls.

I placed the palm of my hand against her bare arm. That earned me a very small hitch of breath for Shanté, which is exactly what I was aiming for.

I took the chance, bringing my hand further up to her shoulder. I kissed her cheek lightly, controlling the angel and devil on my shoulder.

Ok, maybe a kiss on the neck or so...

My lips went to her neck, and I began to lightly kiss her neck. So softly. But her scent was driving me so fucking insane I couldn't help myself. And with Shanté sandwiched between the wall and me, there wasn't any place to move. Not that she wanted to, I mean, she was clearly enjoying it, her back arched against the wall. I groaned a little when her hand brushed the front of my body.

Just when I was about to kiss her, she grabbed both of my wrists and pulled them away from behind her back. She then threw them away from her and twisted it lightly behind my back. Not enough to hurt me, but enough to make me wince in pain.

She then threw me on the bed, with her following suit. My arms were out by my side but they were quickly pinned down by her knees. The Beatles T shirt was now scrunched up at the waist. She was now straddling me, and just -fuck.

Shanté knew this was working. Sneaky girl. After this I will have to dive into a swimming pool of ice cold water. This girl was just being a tease.

"Nuh uh Carter," Shanté tutted in a low, sexy voice.

Mmmmmmm....

Even my thoughts were now being invaded by Shanté's mindlinks. She kept sending me some dirty ass thoughts that resurrecting my mini me.

I tried to lift myself up, but Shanté would just wiggle on my crotch more, and that would make me lose this game.

Shanté looked at me, her long black eyelashes framing her welcoming hazelnut eyes.

Her hands lifted up my shirt just a little bit. When her warm hands came in contact with my stomach, I almost shuddered. Really, this girl made me crazy.

If only she was on top of me naked...

NO CARTER DELETE THAT THOUGHT.

Shanté now laid down on top of me, her hands still on my stomach. She positioned her head on my shoulder, her breath on my ear. Oh god.