Ch.8 - Where's Hansel And Fucking Gretel With The Bread When You Need Them?

I'm a boss ass bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch,bitch, bitch,bitch because I updated, ted, ted, ted, ted, ted, ted, ted!

NEW CHAPTER HOES SAY WHAAT!

This chapter is dedicated to JazzyLove8, JonnyBun and HaleyTaylor8. Thank you so much for the votes!

Here's chapter 8!

Chapter 8 - Where's Hansel And Fucking Gretel With The Bread When You Need Them?

Shanté's POV

I wonder if I kill someone, how long will I be free for? How long would it take for the law to find me? What technique would I need to do for the judge to give me minimal? Will Monique still be by my side?

I'm curious because right now, I will actually fucking strangle the shit out of Carter Noah Fucktard Jackson.

These last couple of days, has been, undoubtedly, one of the worst days of my entire human existence. Because I became familiar with the person that has now got me slung on his right shoulder.

When Carter picked me up in the middle of a very crowded Pizza Hut I shrieked for him to put me down. But the motherfucker probably lost his fucking hearing, because he didn't listen to my fucking command.

As soon as we left the Pizza Hut and out of of the sight of people, Carter headed straight to the fields nearby. I can tell because even thought I was practically upside down, I could still sense a change of scenery.

The fields are normally untouched. No one ever really goes there because it is very easy to get lost.

I beat at his back and tried elbowing his spine a couple times; the fucktard didn't even flinch.

That is probably a sign to show that he is angry as fuck.

This was so uncomfortable. Every time he took a step, my head banged against his back. I started to get a big headache because it started to feel like I got hit in the head with a wrecking ball.

"Carter! Put me down NOW!" I commanded while beating his back again. Like it was going to help. The fucker has muscle.

Carter now began to run. And I pretty much lost it.

"CARTER PUT ME DOWN OR I SWEAR TO YOU I WILL SHIFT AND RIP YOUR MINI BALLS OFF!" I threatened.

That did it.

I was thrown to the ground, my back beginning to ache from the impact. I tried to stand up but being thrown on the grass knocked the wind out of me. I then just decided to sit upright. Standing up is for later. I saw very few trees around us and some flowers. Not a lot of stuff.

I then saw Carter stare at me, his dark piercing emerald eyes glowing with rage. If his eyes have changed colour and started to glow, that means he is angry. I gulped.

Shit.

I didn't really care. I was just weary and I now had a heavy heart. If he wants to be angry, let him. I was just too tired to be arguing. I just expected for him to tell me off and just-

"Do not EVER lie to me Shanté.Understand?" Carter growled.

Wait,what?

Lie to him?

I opened my mouth to defend myself when Carter beat me to it. "I can still smell the white tulips off you."

Oh crap. I've been caught.

Carter began to walk towards me. I stood up hastily, planning to assault his chest with my fists, but he grabbed my wrists loosely with his hands. His oh so soft hands.

I didn't want to look up. It might give him the wrong idea that he could kiss me or something and to that idea I say hell to the fucking no. Besides, my nausea from earlier was getting slightly stronger by the second, and I was probably going to pass out.

His hands gently put my fists to my sides. It was at this point I had to follow him. The fields were vast and we were way off town. Plus the wind was going opposite way we came from so I couldn't get my scent.

Where's Hansel and fucking Gretel with the bread when you need them?

He let go of my wrists slowly, so I couldn't do anything drastic. His hands then travelled upwards to my chin.

No motherfucker, don't lift my face up.

And what does the fucktard do? EXACT opposite.

I felt my headache get stronger from the sudden movement. I saw the stars in the navy blue sky - or was that Carter's eyes? I can't tell.

Why is everything so blurry?

"Shanté?" Carter drawled.

"There's like...three of yooous," I said, before the world began to dim.

"SHANTÉ!" Carter growled, his voice getting quieter until everything turned darker than Akon.

Carter's POV

"Shanté!" I growled, shaking her lightly as I now had her scooped up in my arms. My efforts were wasted. She was out like a light.

Damnit! The moon was gracing its light on the fields, showcasing Shanté's face to perfection. She was beautiful.

Woah, beautiful? I mean hot. Yeah she was hot.

Back to the problem. I had to get her to my house. It's closer than to hers. And she was also passed out, so I had to get her awake.

I carefully turned Shanté onto my back before shifting into my wolf anf taking the long run to my place, the moon being my spotlight.

------------------

I am a pretty awesome bitch. I'm in South Africa, on holiday ( with almost zero WiFi), and I STILL update. I deserve a snog from Channing Tatum.

I'll get one eventually. Don't worry.

This chapter was a filler so yah.

ITS FUCKING SHORT.

But I still updated when I should be on hiatus so I shouldn't be getting stick.

A quick shoutout to one of my Wattpad BFFs ElektraBlu! She started writing a book called The African Bride. I've read it and it is sha maze balls! So go check it out and show her so luuurve

Don't be a ghostie! Comment and Vote!

And a massive THANK YOU for everyone reading this book from the bottom of my heart. Even though this story (compared to other books) doesn't have many people reading, I will still write even if its ONE person reading. Knowing I give someone some entertainment makes me very happy happy pappy.

Just a quick question cause I'm curious: How did you find this book? Was it a friend? Luckiness? Blackmail? I WANNA KNOW!

And Lydia's name has now been changed to Monique
(my best friends name) so don't get confused. I will be editing the next couple of chapters now.

And also I'm getting my GSCE results soon so I might not be on for a long time. Hopefully I pass all of them with a B or something. That also means either short updates or no updates at all.

Anyways I got to go guys love you♥

STAY SAFE

STAY FLAWLESS

STAY BeYOUtiful

This is ZoelleCookie , over and out.