Ch.3 - Just Fucking Great

This chapter is dedicated to Elektra Blu and AlyssaRaeJ because they are both 'bare sexy' . Thanks for the positive comments guys.

Anyways, here is Chapter Trois (which means 3 :D)

Chapter 3 - Just Fucking Great

Carter's POV.

"You might want to go change. We don't want your dick swinging everywhere now do we?" Shanté smirked. My mouth just dropped in surprise, because I remembered that I was still fucking naked.

Shit.

When Shanté turned around and went on her way, her perfectly round ass just bounced. I was so hypnotized by my mate's bubble butt that my little soldier decided to resurrect.

That reminded me to get some clothes.

I went to the Wolf Closet and got some clothes.

The Wolf Closet is a place for wolves that have shifted and have no clothes. As an Alpha, I have my own space so I don't share clothes with others. I put on a black T-Shirt with some dark jeans. I had the sense to take off my Converse before running after Shanté, so I made my way back to the detention room. Barefoot.

My god Shanté. I'm getting hard just thinking about her. Her dark chocolate skin looked so smooth. Her big full breasts with that black t shirt (which ripped at the back because of my teeth) and her light ripped jeans that displayed that ass...

But she was so disrespectful. Normally girls wouldn't say anything to me; they would just drag me to the nearest vacant space and have their way with me.

But what does this bitch do? She pushes me. She answers back to me. Me! Her fucking Alpha!

And then when she kissed her teeth at me, I knew she wasn't going to be like a sidechick or anything.

Don't get rude to your Luna...

Luna.

I completely forgot about that.

She' the Luna of my pack. Everyone will smell her scent.

Oh fuck! I didn't fucking mark her! I didn't even give her something of mine for her to smell like me. Now the horndogs of this damned high school will see her as a challenge.

I'm not worried though. If Shanté can resist me, then she won't even bat an eye at the other worthless wolves. She is really independent.

Good, but bad at the same time.

Because she just doesn't fucking care! She disrespected me big time.

And I'm not going to just let that go.

But I'm not going to reject her. There is a quality in her that I intend to bring out for me only. She could be a very great asset to my pack and a very good Luna.

But for her to be my Luna...

She needs to fall for me.

And that's gonna be easy. I mean, I am Carter Noah fucking Jackson!

And I always get what I want.

*-*-*-*-*

When I got back to the detention room, the bell rang for second period. But Math was the last thing on my mind right now. I needed to get Shanté alone right now and convince her I actually care about her.

That's gonna be a challenge.

But I can do it. And my challenge starts here, outside the Principal's office.

Shanté's POV

"And that is how the respiratory system works. It is very easy. Now tell me, Monique, what is the scientific name for the windpipe?" Mr Chaudri asked Monique.

"I don't fucking know do I!?"Monique exclaimed, throwing her hand in the air.

"Excuse me?" Mr Chaudri asked Monique, his little spectacles almost slipping down his small, sloped nose.

"I said," Monique spoke slowly, emphasizing her words while leaning closer to the teacher,"I don't fu-"

"Shanté Thomas, please report to the Principal's office." The intercom boomed.

Every single pair of eyes in the classroom moved my direction. I swear if the skeleton in the back of the classroom had eyeballs, the bony motherfucker would be looking at me too.

I'm not stupid. I know Carter motherfucker pussylicking Jackson got the Principal to call me to the office to talk to me.

Fucktard.

Instead, I decided to go to the janitors closet that was next to it. That when Carter leaves. I can see him. There was little slits in the door so it wouldn't be a problem.

I smirked proudly. I'm a motherfucking genius! Whoever said that black girls are stupid can go suck THE FATTEST DICK.

And choke.

I made my way to the janitor's closet. When I arrived, I checked the hallway before pickpocketing the door with my hairpin. I leaped into the janitors closet with glee. I used my phone to navigate around the closet.

"I'm so happy. Finally I can get away from that dick." I whispered to myself.

I found a light and pulled the switch. I needed to find ways to relax. But then I switched it off and just sticked to my phone.

I had succeeded! I had outwitted Carter Jackson.

And then I turned around, seeing Carter's figure glowing from my phone's light. He looked really... sad.

Why the fuck was he sad?

But then, because my phone hated me, my phone battery died and the light went out.

Just fucking great.

-----------

Oh my gosh I'm addicted to this story now! No stopping me!

How was this chapter? I needed it to be a bit more serious so I can develop the characters a bit more.

But don't be sad! I'm still adding the flavour!

Don't be a ghostie! Comment and vote!

Updates shall be slower now, as the chapters get more heated.

And by the way, yes this book has foul language but if you don't it don't fucking read the book, okay?

And another this, this book isn't preplanned so I will go with the flow...

This was a long A/N so I'm gonna go...

Stay SAFE

Stay FLAWLESS

Stay BeYOUtiful

This is Zoelle Cookie, over and out.