chapter thirteen

"Sophia, open the fucking door!" David yelled drunkenly, slamming his fist against the door.

"Go home, David!" She yelled from the other side of the door, holding Apollo in her arms as he barked menacingly.

"Please, open the door Soph."

"Why should I?"

"I only made out with Corinna because I thought you and Matt were a thing. I was being jealous and a fucking idiot." He sighed, resting his head against the door.

She unlocked the door, opening it just a crack.

"Why the fuck would you be jealous, Dobrik?"

"Because I like you, Sophia, I fucking like you a lot. I've liked you since that first day I met you, and it took me being drunk as fuck to admit that."

She opened the door slightly wider, shaking her head as she let Apollo down onto the floor. David walked in and closed the door behind him. Sophia leaned against the counter, looking down at her feet. She was standing in her ugliest pajamas, not an inch of makeup on her face, and David still thought she was the most beautiful girl on Earth.

"You got one thing right," She started, looking up at him with a smirk. David raised an eyebrow, inching closer to her.

"You're a fucking idiot David Dobrik." She whispered, taking his face in her hands and smashing her lips against his.

He kissed her back passionately, pressing his body against hers. He lifted her onto the counter, moving down to her neck and sucking on it hungrily. She moaned, running her fingers through his hair and tugging at the ends, David groaning in response. He loved having his hair pulled.

"Can you guys not fuck in the middle of our kitchen?" Marcia said from the top of the stairs, making Sophia pull away as she laughed loudly. She laid back against the counter, covering her face as it got increasingly red.

"Jesus, can't even get water without watching a porn in the making."

"I was just popping her pimple." David said drunkenly, Marcia practically dropping her glass as she filled it with water.

"With your mouth?"

"You saw nothing." David said flatly, the three of them bursting into laughter.

Marcia jumped onto the counter, straddling Sophia as she screamed and laughed loudly.

"Hi I'm David Dobrik and I'm gonna knock on your door at 3 AM and wake everyone in the building, and then I'll proceed to fuck you in the kitchen." Marcia joked, making kissy noises at Sophia.

David pulled out his camera and started recording, barely able to hold it still as he cackled.

"You better play some good music over this so it looks hot." Marcia laughed, climbing off the counter.

"I am so humiliated right now. This is a nightmare."

"Relax babe, it's just me. I won't tell anyone." Marcia shrugged, sliding off of her and sitting up.

"Wow, how nice of you." Sophia said sarcastically, jumping off the countertop and taking David's hand in hers.

"See you later, Marc."

She dragged him up the stairs, Marcia yelling at them to use protection the whole way up. Sophia was so embarrassed, but David wasn't one to easily get flustered over things like that. He was usually able to laugh at everything. The second the door closed, David pinned her against the wall and kissed her hungrily. Sophia didn't expect him to be so dominant, but she loved it.

"Should we really do this?" David asked as she threw her shirt over her head.

"Y-Yes." She mumbled, gasping as he moved his lips down her neck and chest.

"Your wish is my command."