Azure's Imprints.

Start from the beginning

"Close your mouth love, I know I'm that sexy but seeing your mouth open like that gives me thoughts." My mouth forced shut on its own accord.

"Oh, sorry."

Grey covered the little distance between us as he firmly secured the towel on his waist making my eyes drop that direction before quickly bringing my eyes back to his face, ungracefully making a gulp sound as I swallowed my spit.
"Mind telling me what the issue is now Azure?"

"What do you mean? You must be tired after not having a comfortable sleep in how long, have some rest." I tried to put a whole lot of distance between us as I spoke, taking large steps backwards only that it was useless, he took even wider steps towards me and I knew I was toast when I felt my back hit the wall.

"Sure, since I'm going to sleep now you should join me. Take off your clothes Azure, you never liked sleeping in them anyways."

"Pl-Please don't make me do this." I tried pleading with him. He knew what the problem was, he wanted me to tell it to him, to show it to him, he wanted to see the new disgusting sketches on my wrists, my neck, my torso, he wanted me to see as he saw the new nasty imprints I made on my own body.

"Take it off Azure. Don't plead with me, just do as I ask. I'm going to count to three and if you don't take it off willingly, I'll do it myself at whatever cost." His eyes never left mine as he spoke, sure he wasn't calling me by my actual name but I knew that look in his eyes. It was determination and from what I knew, the persona accompanied with it was force and anger."

"One."

My breath hitched.

"Two."

My eyes watered

"Three."

On their own accord, my hands moved to my sides, pulling up the shirt as I shut my eyes tight.

"Everything."

Again, my hands moved to unclasp my bra hook and in a little less a second, it joined my shirt on the floor. My shoes, pants and thong followed suit. My eyes remained shut. How could they not, when I was so ashamed of myself, my very own actions. The tears didn't stop falling though, despite the fact that my eyes were tight shut.

"Why are your eyes closed?"

"I'm scared."

"Scared of what Azure? Of what I think or of your own self?"

Did I even know what I was scared of? Slowly, I opened my eyes and looked at him. I wanted to see the disgust in his eyes, I wanted to see the disappointment in his eyes, the irritation, I wanted to see it all but, none of them were present as I looked at him.

Pain, that was the most prominent feature of his grey orbs. Pity, it was there as well, worry was also present.
"I'm sorry I wasn't there with you."

Why was he apologizing to me? He should be yelling, should be saying how much of a disgrace I am, should be asking me to get out of the room, to hide my body from him. He just shouldn't be apologizing.

A sigh escaped my lips when I felt him kiss the tears on my right cheek, and then my left.

"I'm sorry Azure, you don't deserve this. If only I were here, if only I were smart enough not to go to that rooftop, I should've made sure I would be with you no matter what."

"It's okay Grey, it's not your fault. Why do you keep apologizing as though you did something wrong? I took the blade and cut myself, I took the candles and lighters and burnt myself, I took the pills and fell unconscious several times. I did all of that to myself, and I hurt you in the process. I'm the one that's sorry so please stop apologizing."

Grey didn't say anything else, he just grabbed my face and kissed me, passionately might I add. My hands moved to his neck and grabbed his hair softly earning a groan from him. I had come to realize he really liked it when I tugged at his hair.

His assault didn't stop there, he pulled back and looked at me, letting me see the raw desire and lust in his eyes. He truly was the best, he was assuring me that despite the scars, he desired me still. He wanted me and he wanted me to know it.

I let out an involuntary moan when I felt his lips on my left breast. He sucked and nibbled, bit and sucked again while his other hand grabbed my other breast, pinching and kneading.

He was an expert, he knew what he was doing. Soon after, I felt him go down to my southern region.

I released several loud moans as he worked me professionally and a scattering scream as I found my release.

Hey there my lovely readers. I'm sorry I took too long, the semester was stressful and guess what's wonderful....... I'm on holidays now and that means, more frequent updates.
There aren't many chapters left anyways so just stick with me till the end no matter how annoying I've been.

I love 😍 you all.
Don't forget to vote and comment.