15

Brook had been sleeping peacefully in his bed. When he heard crashing from downstairs, which awoke him, he immediately missed the safe and cool feel of rye behind him but acknowledging that he had to hunt he turned over in his bed getting comfortable again.
When suddenly an ice-cold hand wrapped around his throat. 

He could barely breathe but managed a soft scream, hoping the boys could hear him wherever they were.

"What's little Goldilocks doing in the big bad vampire's house huh blondie," The unfamiliar vampire asked releasing his throat slightly in hopes of an answer  being met only with a louder scream
The icy hand felt nothing like anything else the vampires he'd been living with had ever done, after so many years with them they'd never hurt him, not in the slightest yet this one was different.

Luminous red eyes glared down at him, a scowl on his face, dark black hair falling over his enraged face. The grip on his neck only seemed to tighten.

For the first time, ever, Brook was scared of a vampire. He was struggling for breath, the vampire lifted him up by his throat pinning him up against a wall with one hand the other hitting and punching him sharply, drawing out death. Making every second excruciating.

Brook didn't know if he'd make another second when he attempted to fight back causing the vampire to momentarily release him allowing Brook to both scream louder, catch his breath, and attack the vampire, before the unknown vampire had growled and thrown him against the wall before catching and holding him up against the wall.

Brook could only hope his screams had been enough.