2

A/N: most chapters will be short sorry, but btw the vampires in this are kinda similar to a mix of vampire diaries vampires and twilight vampires so yh enjoy ❤️
Whilst rye burned a hole into their carpet pacing back and forth attempting to understand what on earth he was meant to do with and about the little blonde laying on the couch in his friend's cabin. Unfortunately for rye,  jack and andy were out hunting, they needed sustenance, so had gone hunting and had left their close friend of many years at their hut in the woods, that was more like a mansion in the woods. As rye had only hunted that morning, instead he was left to guard the house.
They were very much in love with one another and the sight of the other hunting was something they found beautiful unlike anyone else who could see them killing animals and draining them of their blood, who would likely find it both disgusting, inappropriate and inhumane. But then again they were vampires.
Jack had just finished on a deer and turned to watch andy, his mate, the man he had an incomprehensible love of,  for many many years, watching as his bleach blonde hair shook in the wind whilst he drained a deer himself. When Andy finished the two began to walk home, they knew they could use their vampire speed but instead walked slowly and steadily, appreciating the time they spent with one another until the cabin was in sight.