Death Proof

Carter approached a man and kept asking a questions 

The Doctor : "You two are going to get in big trouble your family already has all the nurses walking on pins and needles , they are willing to sue in this place if anyone but them and their private care physician see her "

Carter : "i am sorry i just wanted to find out , it's my own sister and i have the right to know how she is doing and you've been my father's friend since high school..and you always were my favorite "uncle" " 

The Doctoer : i know Carter , But you came as yourself , not as ABP , the whole clan payed all the money in the world , and if you want to know about your sister's condition , you need to have permission , by Penelope Blossom " 

Carter : "unbelivable ... asking for permission to know my sister's condition" she scoffed "wait Penelope Blossom???!!" 

The Doctor (nods) : "yes , she chewed out one nurse about letting you see her yesterday , But Penelope has been pain in my ass since high school , so let's say that i will only let you see her but only for 10 minutes.." 

Carter : "only me and not jughead , we came as team , you want one to see her but we will come and see together " 

Carter , Doctor and Jughead are in the room 

Jughead : "can she talk?" 

The Doctor : "not really , a few things here and there but nothing makes sense.." 

Carter : "what she has been saying? " carter asks as jughead is taking pictures of the room and Carter's sister

The Doctor looked at carter 

Doctor : "mostly "i asked first " , but recently listen to this , she has been mumbling  the character's names from the Scooby Doo " the doctor started explaining when carter figure why she's been saying that the doctor continues to talk 

Doctor : random i know , she then once said your name but then had some kind of attack , the way i see it if she doesn't make any progress soon , Penelope your non-official mother in law is going to ship her off to the asylum you were in before you escaped.. or maybe to sister's i don't know.." 

Jughead : "what if we tell her something? do you think she would hear it ? "

Doctor : "hear it yes , understand it? i am not too sure , she is the first catatonic patient i've ever dealt with.." 

Jughead : "catatonic?" 

Doctor : "there's usually signs before something  llike this happens but with your sister it's different , it was so sudden" 

Carter : "one more question , do you know any good pathologist ??"

Doctor : "i know we are friends , i wil give his phone number" 

Carter : "amazing.." 

Carter and Jughead were walking in the hallway of the hospital

Jughead : "how do you feel?" he asked her 

Carter : "i don't know my sister is in wide eyes open coma , and the mayor has decided to celebrate it but making a special football game in our school ? so how do you think i feel , i will have to pretend everything is okay and be all smiley.." 

Jughead : "yeah that makes sense.. so what do you we know?"

Carter : "that Penelope is a bitch..?" 

Jughead chuckled when carter said it..  

(back in the room) 

Nurse take injection and puts it in her vein 

The nurse : "okay , i don't know if you can hear me , i just need you to sit still , not that you're even moving to begin with , i am just going to charge your iv okay? good that wasn't that bad " 

Carter's younger sister starts to remember and talk 

"what the hell was that?" 

Screams : run!!!!! 

Oh my god ... 

The nurse : "are you okay?" 

She was screaming even move and was in sitting position ..