the characters i've created part 2

Nathalia Peterson : 

Biographical information 

Status : Unknown 

Also known as : Ice Bitch , a ragged mother , queen of hell , nightmare mother 

Occupation : 

Teacher 

Mother in household (Fomerly) 

owner of the delta sorority/sisterhood (fomerly)

owner of riverdale club country (fomerly)

species : human 

relatives :

Frank Peterson (husband)

Carter Peterson (daughter)

Talia Peterson (daughter)

Anthony Peterson (son) 

character desciption 

mother of three kids , and teacher at the local Riverdale high school , 

 perfectionist who makes her own daughter's life living hell. 

early life : 

Nathalia's past is unknown as she never talks about her past life , she only mentions the times whens he and Frank met , all we know is that she used to attend the Riverdale High School (she works there currently as teacher) along with , Mary Andrews , Penelope Blossom , Hal Cooper and the other parrents from riverdale. She started dating Frank under a weird circumstances they got married and had three kids. 

Physical Apperance

Nathalia is charming middle aged woman with a skinny frame , she has mahogany (red) hair , pale skin and hazelnut eyes ,she often wears a mix of light and more pronounced make up , showing her personality she mostly wears blue clothes , she dresses up as intelligent and cold person , she seems to have an alcohol and drug problems thing the lasted from her adolescent ages , she was wild child , she was actually a bully as it turns out later. 

Personality : 

Nathalia at first sight seem like an over protective mother especially to Carter since she didn't let her date or be in the same room as boys , but she had huge reason to be like this because of Talia's unexpected pregnancy , Nathalia can be a bit shady but is also cruel person , she always finds informations about anyone just in blink of eye , she is also a manipulative kind of person (mostly using this trait of hers on Carter , she is judmental towards other people living in the town , she loves live in luxury. 

relationships :

Frank and Nathalia 

characters : Frank Peterson and Nathalia Peterson 

type of pairing : family , husband and wife 

status : married (strained) 

started : before chapter one : the river's edge (since high school years) 

Nathalia and Frank were dating since school years , they got married before their oldest daugther Talia was born. Nathalia is very persistent when it comes to have always right , Nathalia and Frank don't seem to be on the same page when it comes to raising their children he disagrees with her ways , but he is mostly busy. Carter noted that she never heard her father to say Nathalia that he loves her honestly. their marriage is unhappy and strained , they are only together because of their children. 

Talia and Nathalia 

Characters : Talia Peterson and Nathalia Peterson 

type of pairing : Family , daughter and mother