carter's dreams/hallucinations

carter came out of her house making her way to the garden she was looking for something but she didn't find it , she notices something at the gates she is hearing a voice callin her name 

"carter

"come here

"Carter"

she then decided to go the way she hears the voice , she appears in the woods , she still hears the voice and then she sees this (that weird black creature) 

carter : "what in the world" 

A voice in background : "Carter! Carter come inside. It's freezing out there and you are there just in too-way-hot- and revealing nightdress!!" 

the creature is coming closer to her but she turns around and runs away , she actually runs to this weird store where her cousin works (that one that made carter skip school RICK) 

she opens the door of the store and she grabs some book , her cousin comes out some room at the back and he holds some two cups with demon drawn on it , he sees carter 

Rick "hey cousin , carter what are you doing here so late?"

Carter : "it's not late it's day" 

Rick : "no it's 11 pm " 

Carter : "what? i was in the woods and it was still a day , i've seen something there , and you are the ones who can  understand it , you have to help me" 

Carter takes out a box with xanax and takes some pills 

Rick : "are you sure about taking these?"

Carter : "i am! whenever i don't have them , i am seeing things , i am seeing dead! I hear all those voices in my head , also i am worried about life and whenever i have them all these feeling just go away" 

Rick : "i am calling it abstinence my dear cousin or "addictination"

Carter got defensive right away , she still holds the book puts it on the table and she starts to go through all the pages to find what she saw 

Carter : "i am not addicted..!!! .. everyone thinks i am crazy .."

Rick : "you are not crazy , you are just different.. "

Carter : "i am having the same vision , mostly i got out my house to see someone or something or i even wake in the woods - and two nights ago i actually slept and woke up in the woods" 

Rick : "maybe it's post-traumatic stress , or you just have or you have a feeling of conscience , maybe you didn't say the whole truth and you know the truth will come out soon or later" 

Carter : "you are my cousin from my mother's side..?"

Rick : "yeah" 

Carter : "and you are gay" 

Rick : "yeah" he then realized what carter said "how did you know?" 

Carter  :"one of my friends is gay too , i wanted to set him up with someone and i think you are exactly his type.." (she is talking about kevin .. you guys"

Rick  :"what about your past? maybe you've done something wrong or horrible .."

Carter : "yeah.. no " 

Rick : "What do you mean...?" 

Carter is silent because she didn't find anything 

she makes some sound 

Carter : "oh-! it's not here" 

Rick comes to check the book 

Rick : "what are you even exactly looking for ??"

Carter : "one diary , i don't remember the name of it but megan had it once with her she was reading me something from the diary" 

Rick : "you mean book of myths in riverdale??? "¨

carter : "Yeah.. that's one" 

Rick : " i don't have it sorry , there was only one copy ,and that one belongs to Allcotts no to a Petersons nor Blossoms" 

Carter  :"but what if i need to hunt it , how can i know what i am hunting...?"

Rick turned around and he grabbed some book looking a like a diary too

Rick  :"that's a old diary of the Petersons , you have there some informations about the family and their rights maybe you'll find something i didn't , maybe you'll have the luck , i am not the chosen one whenever i opened the diary the whole text just fell down.. "

Carter : "fell down??" 

Rick nods ¨

Rick  :"it was like  rain" 

Carter : "i can try it but what if the same happens to me too?"

Rick : "then we'll have to find a true Peterson" 

Carter looked at rick with unconcerned face and nodded sadly she left the store and called the first number she could remember 

Carter : "hey would you help i am having this one certain problem.."