Part 7

After meeting Camila, Lauren walked back to the dressing room and sighed. 'Alone again.' Lauren isn't a big fan of being alone so she picked her phone up and punched in some numbers.

"Hello?" A woman grunted. "Mani, we will be spending the night together today.", Lauren purred.

"...you are not gonna ask whether I am busy or not, are you?" Normani sighed. "Nope. See you in an hour babe." Lauren got dressed and ended the call.

____________________________________________________

' Beep...' Camila groaned and smashed the snooze button but failed so instead she threw the alarm clock into the wall.

____________________________________________________

Lauren opened her eyes slowly to see a black hair beauty reading some magazines. Lauren yawned while stretching which made her over sized, white shirt go over her bare stomach. Normani turned to face her and spoke, " Morning, you should get going into the shower, don't you have morning classes?" Lauren sat up, " Yup. But it's Dinah's class and she was acting like a bitch yesterday so...."

"I know she can be bitch-y sometimes, but you have to go to class. You are already flunking it. " Normani flipped another page of the magazine. "Don't you want me to stay in bed with you?" Lauren whispered and left a trail of kisses from the other girl's neck and to her stomach. 

|Note| 

Finally home. 🌹