Part 1

Camila stepped out of her car to take in a good view of her new college, University of Miami City. Not bad. Camila thought as she saw a couple of hot students pass by. She was wearing black pants, a black tank top and an olive green bomber jacket on top of the tank top, with a white Beats headphone around her neck. Camila took her big, red suitcase out of her car trunk and began to walk. She had a piece of paper in her hand that was supposed to be the guide to her dorm room and the office but it barely gave her enough information to do anything.

She saw some students walking her way so she decided to go to them for help. But god, of course, had another plan in mind for her. She tripped. She tripped on a fricking banana peel and accidentally knocked another girl that was standing behind her, causing the mystery girl to spill her strawberry milkshake on both of them.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to knock you down." Camila blurted out. She quickly got up and turned around to check whether the other girl was okay. Shit. Camila thought. Shit. A girl with a beautiful pair of piercing green eyes, now had strawberry milkshake spilled all over her grey tank top, making the liquid cling onto her curvy body. Camila just stood there and stared at the pretty girl with a light blush on her face.

"Watch where you're going." the strawberry milkshake girl harshly breathed while opening her eyes as she was still sitting on the ground from the impact earlier; she looked up to see a gorgeous tanned girl lingering gazes at her wet shirt. Finally Camila stepped out of her day-dreams to help the girl get up and while she was at it, she also picked up the girl's textbooks.

"Sorry again. I am so clumsy. Are you hurt anywhere?" Camila apologized again. "Here are the books that you dropped." Camila handed the heavy books to the stranger.

"It's okay. People make mistakes, I guess." The other girl shrugged, taking the books while trying to ignore the huge milkshake stain on her favorite tank top. "Are you sure? Let me buy you another milkshake. That's the least I can do for you after what happened." Camila grinned.

"Are you seriously trying to make a move on me after you spilled my milkshake all over me?" the girl snorted. "What? No? Maybe? I wasn't trying to do that. Don't take this the wrong way, you're really beautiful and I would love to hang out with you but I swear I wasn't trying to make a move on you." Camila rambled on and on. The other girl light giggled and hid her mouth behind her free hand.

"Relax. I was just messing with you. I am Lauren." The cute girl said, looking away from Camila slightly. "Oh...I thought you were being seriously. I'm Camila, the girl that knocked over your strawberry milkshake." , Camila commented. "I know. Can I borrow your phone for a bit? My phone's battery died and my dorm is on the other side of the campus. I want to ask a friend to bring my charger and a new shirt as well." Lauren pointed to her dirty shirt.

"Sure. Here." Camila gave Lauren her phone. "Thanks." Lauren smiled as she looked down at the phone to dial her friend's number. "Hey....it's me, Lauren. Yeah. Are you at your dorm room right now? Someone accidentally knocked me over and I spilled my milkshake. Can you bring me a new shirt? Yup, meet me at the washroom beside our English class. Yup. Okay thanks a lot Mani. Bye." Lauren handed Camila's iPhone back to her while checking her out. Then, Lauren turned away quickly and walked away.

"She's walking away. Of course she is walking away, why would she...." Camila said as her eyes trailed down to her phone to see that there was a new contact named 'Lauren'. The brown eyed girl's face instantly lit up and she smiled.