Part 6

"Sorry. I was just excited, you know, I just wanted someone to hold me tonight." Lauren took a step towards Dinah with her arms wide open, hinting that she wants to hug her. "No Lauren, I already told this needs to stop for a while. " Dinah pointed back and forth between her and Lauren and shook her head sternly.

Lauren felt quite vulnerable at the moment but she hid her sadness with anger and spit, "It's not like you're the only one I fuck around with. Bye." The blonde haired girl's eyes bulged and looked up to see her pupil who was no longer with her.

Lauren stormed away quickly, not seeing where she was going when she tripped on a

piece of rock and bumped into someone. "Ow. Ow. Ow. Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going. "It's okay green eyes. At least I didn't have a cup of milkshake with me." a familiar voice responded to her. Finally, Lauren looked up to see who the mystery voice belonged to. Lauren smirked, "Oh..hey...you're even taller now." , while looking at her shoes.

"I guess so." Camila shrugged. After a moment of awkwardness, Camila broke the silence by coughing out. "My eyes are up here." The brown eye girl pointed to her face.

"They're good where they are, baby." Lauren continued staring at Camila's chest. Camila's face were slightly pink when she realized she never really compliment Lauren for the awesome performance. "Hey, I forgot to tell you that you were amazing out there today. Phenomenal. Period. Like literally perfection." Camila stated softly, not being able to maintain eye contact with the other girl.

Lauren smiled and bit her lips while staring at Camila. "Thank you. No one has really said that to me tonight. Thanks Camz, it means a lot to me." Both of the girls quickly looked at the clock behind them.

"Camz..."

"Lauren..."

They laughed. "Um..you go first." The brown hair girl motioned towards Lauren. "Okay...I was going to say that I have to go study for a science test tomorrow." Lauren grinned while blushing softly. "Oh..really? I was going to say the exact same thing you know." Camila chuckled.

"So....um...call it a day for today and study together tomorrow before the test?" Camila suggested, looking at the walls. She was afraid of rejection so she closed her eyes when she heard that Lauren was going to say something. " I'd love to Camz." Lauren know that she and Camila just knew each other for a day but she couldn't help the nickname. Camila is just so cute and ...ugh...hot.

They exchanged goodbyes and Lauren was to walk away first when she swayed her hips a bit more than normal, knowing that Camila was right behind her, checking her ass out.

|Note|

❤️ 🌹 

Updates will come today ~~~