Part 3

Camila pressed the button that said '9'and waited for the lift to finally reach her floor. As she got out of the elevator with her heavy suitcase trailing behind her, she took out the student guide paper that she had and saw that she had room number 936. Camila reached for the keys inside her backpack to unlock her door and to her surprise the room huge. Like really huge. "Wow...this is awesome. I guess the information did say that this room was merged together with room 936." Camila looked around the room.

The flooring was made up of nicely polished wood, a normal-sized kitchen, two master bedrooms, four bedrooms and two bathrooms. A 48-inch TV was located in the living room and there were some other things. The brown-eyed girl looked around the rooms and planned out where she wanted what to be placed.

Although there was a lot of packages to unpack she still finished just on time for dinner. She slowly started drifting off to sleep after her tiring day.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Her alarm clock echoed throughout the entire room. "Ahh...what a beautiful day." Camila thought. After taking a short relaxing shower, she looked at her phone for the time; 7:30 a.m. Camila slowly walked and stopped right in front of her closet.

" Ok...so....what to wear....what to wear." Camila whispered to herself searching for something casual to wear." 'Tank top? no....that's too boring. A suit maybe? no....it's too formal.' After arguing with herself in her mind for minutes, she finally pulled out her collared sleeveless shirt, a vest, joined by a pair of black shorts and grabbed her sneakers and started dressing.

'Hmm...something is still missing.' Camila thought as she looked for something to satisfy her. At last she found a thin black tie and wrapped it around her neck.

Camila heard her phone vibrate, looked at the phone and cursed out loudly. '8:55a.m. Shit. Shit. Shit. I got too consumed in by what to wear that I forgot about the time.' Camila started running out frantically to the elevator only to see that it wasn't working. She groaned and ran down the stairs and to her car at the parking lot. Thank god the auditorium was only a 5 minutes away from her dorm.

Camila dashed out of the car as soon as she reached the destination and took one of the pamphlets that were being distributed. It was quite crowded, there was no seat left to sit. 'Oh. Well. ' Camila turned her head to face the stage and picked out a figure which seemed to be Lucy. She danced gracefully, flowing with the rhythm and her voice was angelic. Lucy seemed to out shine everyone except for one person who danced and sang as well as her but in a rough mannered way. "Lauren?" Camila spoke quietly to herself.

Lauren sang with more energy and power. It was like she wanted control of the audiences' eyes. Camila just stares at the two of them for the rest of the show.