1 - Until Further Notice

**A/N**: Hello my loverlies! Somiena/Abby here again. I just wanna welcome everyone to the sequel to Is It So Wrong? If you haven't read IISW, go read it first because I will be making references to that story and it will make this story make more sense in general. Also, just a reminder that, unless otherwise noted, the events in this story are entirely my own and I will not put up with people copying the ideas I've put into this.

Anyways, on a lighter note, comment/vote/fan/blahblahblah if you like the story! And don't forget to tell people about it if you think they'd enjoy it. Or, y'know, whatever.

Just so you know, this story starts off in third person omniscient POV, but it will change back and forth between the POV of different characters. Just saying. And a slight change in my writing style for certain characters, which you should be able to spot easily unless you're on a phone/ipod/ipad. I know mine has been showing italics and bold, but I don't know if it's different on different phones and whatnot or on the ipad app.

Shutting up now. ENJOY!

-Abby

 P.S. Do you know what it means for me to be publishing this? If not, GUESS WHAT!?!?!?! It's my getting old day today. :3 I feel old...

P.P.S. Dedicated to Jos123B for being the first to guess the title, even though he knew he couldn't be Zayn's girlfriend. He's just that awesome. :D

***********************************************************************************************************

"Well, everyone, it's time for us lads to say goodnight; Paul says it's bedtime," Harry says to the crowd, an image of his classic cheeky smile on the screen behind him. The crowd's reactions range from cheering to booing to laughing hysterically.

"We really do have to go, but we'd like to thank you all for coming here tonight. You mean the world to us and you are the reason we're here. You keep us going, even when we're tired of living on the road all the time and just want to go home," Liam's voice rings through the arena.

This is the boys' first show in London in months, which gives them all a boost of energy because they will be getting two weeks off from recording and performing after this show. They still have a couple of interviews throughout the second week, but they are more than glad to have the time off nonetheless.

"We love you all so much!" Niall calls out, causing thousands of girls to scream and shout out all kinds of things. These include a number of marriage proposals along with innumerable profane things that would make any normal person cringe. Of course, Niall just finds it all funny because none of them know he's in love with someone already.

As the boys head off stage, Niall catches a glimpse of Liam walking away faster than normal, his face flushed. What with Liam being the calm and collected member of the band and all, Niall is worried when he sees how upset his boyfriend seems to be.

"You alright?" he asks, putting a hand on Liam's shoulder once they're alone in the dressing room. The other boys had rushed out of the room after Niall gave them all a look.

"I... Don't know," Liam mutters with a sigh. "I guess I'm still having trouble with the idea of the fans having crushes on you."

"Someone feeling a bit jealous?" Niall teases. Liam's expression becomes a sheepish one, telling Niall that his guess isn't far off. "Honestly, Li, none of those girls will ever steal my affection away from you. I love them, yes, but I'm in love with you."

"I know, I'm sorry... It just, some of the things they say get under my skin. I mean, do they have to be so obscene?" Liam goes on, the words of the fans still running through his head. It was the same after every show where Niall was made the center of attention. It wasn't just at the shows, either; any time a fan so much as hinted at anything flirtatious it made Liam's skin crawl and his emotions run wild. How must Niall feel? Seeing Dani and I acting like a couple all the time... But that's just an act and we all know that.