She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tightly. "I nearly had a heart attack!" She tried laughing through the tears.

We stayed in a hugging position for a few minutes. I didn't realize how much Pia meant to me until now. She was the sister that I always dreamt of and once she appeared in my life, she was almost taken away from me.

"Is this turning you on? Or just me?" Felix asked Nicholas, Elijah and Xavier. There were a mixture of scoffs, groans, and "what the fuck man" that clearly came from Xavier.

Nicholas slipped his jacket on and cleared his throat. "I should get going. I'll be in contact with you, Pia."

"Thank you, sir," she said, meekly.

Nicholas walked away and everyone stood in a circle awkwardly.

"I can take Mo and Pia back to their apartment," Xavier offered.

"I won't be driving anyone home," Felix announced right after and left.

"Do you want me to take you home or would you rather have Xavier take you?" Elijah asked. I glared at my two friends and tried to discreetly wave them off to signal that I needed to talk to Elijah alone. Pia got my signal but Xavier seemed confused. Pia snatched him by the arm and stormed out the door with him.

"What's on your mind?" Elijah asked softly. He could sense that I was hesitate and held my hand. "It'll be fine, just tell me what's wrong?"

I could feel a hard lump form in the back of throat and I repeatedly blinked to start myself from crying, but I couldn't fight them off. "I love you, Elijah but I'm so overwhelmed by everything that has happened. I feel so drained and depressed. I-I..." I fumbled over my words towards the end and Elijah brought me into a loving embrace.

"You need time to yourself. I get it," he said in a disappointed yet understanding tone. "I don't blame you for wanting to be alone right now."

I hugged him tightly and quietly sobbed into his chest. A part of me didn't want to let go of him, but the other part just couldn't hold on to him anymore. I couldnt even hold onto my self. "Why are you so freaking perfect?" I whined. "You don't deserve to get hurt. I'm really sorry, Elijah."

He ran his hands through my wavy hair and then gave me a light peck on the lips. "Baby, I don't want to be on a break but if it's what you need, it's what you need. I'll just use this time to execute this case. Whenever you're ready, just let me know."

"Okay," I whispered. "Can I still call you or text you? Can you drop off one of your sweaters off with your cologne on it? Can you --"

Elijah laughed and shook his head. "Morena, relax. Everything will be okay. You can call, you can text, you can visit, you can do whatever you want. If you want to meet up and eat, we can do that. If you want me to just buy you a meal, I'll do that. I'm still going to protect and care for you until you tell me not to do so. Okay?"

"Okay," I sighed.

"Can I take you home?" He asked, stroking my face with the back of his hand.

I nodded and held his hand the whole way to the car and the entire drive home. No words were exchanged, just the faint noise of opera music playing in the background.

He parked into one of the parking spots and turned the car off. "I can give you the shirt I have on. Would that be okay?" He asked, unbuttoning his peacoat.

"Sure."

He took his peacoat off and handed it over to me. He grabbed the hem of his long sleeved Henley shirt and pulled it over his head. His arms tensed as he folded the shirt and handed it to me again. I was going to give him his coat back, but my body had another idea.

"Let's go to the back seat," I suggested. He was still driving his Cherokee so there was a lot more space in the back seat.

"Morena," Elijah sighed.

"Please, Elijah." I leaned over and started kissing his neck as I unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. "I need you."

He tapped his leg, then he attentively watched me as I unzipped my pants and took them off. I started rubbing myself from over my underwear and leaned back as I stared at him seductively. I grabbed his hand and placed it over my sweet spot.

"Please," I begged softly.

In one swift motion, he pulled me onto his lap on the driver's seat and pushed my underwear to the side as he rammed into me. I gasped loudly and wrapped my arms around his neck as I bounced up and down his large shaft.

I placed my forehead on his and bit my lip down as I contained my moans. He placed his hands onto my waist and guided me up and down, and side to side. He crashed his lips into mine and started kissing me in a  possessive manner. Our lips mingled and our tongues danced.

A part of me wanted to stop it all. I didnt want to send mixed signals, but I needed this man in a way I didn't think I need a man. A tear had rolled down my cheek as I continued to be filled with an ecstasy of pleasure and depressing thoughts.

"Baby, are you okay?" Elijah asked, slowing down and cupping my face.

"Just keep going, please. You're all I need right now."

He seemed apprehensive to keep going, but the desire was strong for the both us. We were going to have to make up for lost time. I rode him long and hard, putting every bit of passion into my movement to show the truth of my words that I did need him.

He placed his head in the crock of my neck and groaned as he came. We stayed in that position for a few minutes and then he leaned back to make eye contact with me. I stared deep into his dark blue eyes and traced his lip with my finger.

His warm breath hugged my finger and then he pressed his lips to mine. It was a different type of kiss that we've exchanged. It was a wistful kiss.

"I'll call you in a few days, okay? I need time to compose myself, you know, rebalance."

"I understand," he whispered. "I love you. Call me if you need anything."

I nodded and went back to the passenger's seat to pull my pants back up. I opened the door and smiled weakly at him. "I love you too."

I slammed the door shut and made my way up to the apartment entrance. With every step that I took I wanted to look back to see his beautiful face but that would make it so much harder for me. So, I kept my head up and continued walking through the dark, chilling night.