Chapter 65: Stuck on you~

Start from the beginning

               “A-AH! Gh-ah…” Jimin moaned sweetly with his voice gasping in between. He could feel Jungkook's pre-cum run down the slit and inside where his sweet spot was being pummeled into. “OH JUNGKOOK! Y-You're so hard! F-Fuck…” Jimin shouted out of breath. Moving his own hands down to touch himself and whimper at his own touch as Jungkook still thrusted in and out of the omega, gaining the pleasure through that alone. The view of Jungkook through Jimin's eyes was the alpha, thrusting roughly and keeping his eyes closed with sweat running down from his forehead and to the side of his chin. He was breathing roughly and thrusting with his wet cock making loud slaps that travelled along the rooms each time he pushed himself back in without mercy.

             “Mm-Mh… Don't d-disobey my orders…” Jungkook growled and pulled the leash for an answer while Jimin couldn't focus as he had his head thrown back, his sweaty blond hair against the mattress and his mouth open through it all. Jimin rose his hand over his mouth and tried to keep his screams down in case Minho was up to use the bathroom at this hour.

            “Oh-OH JUNGKOOK! AH- Ah, y-yes…” Jimin moaned and bit his own lip while he opened his eyes. The alpha kissed the omega by pulling him close with his hand under Jimin's chin to hold him up during the kiss. “Mm-mh my love…” Whispered the omega to his dominant. Jungkook kept thrusting; holding Jimin's head up into a kiss where he sucked onto Jimin's bottom lip. Teasing it along his fangs as Jimin moaned repeatedly and keep his mouth open into the kiss. Allowing Jungkook to give him messy kisses.

           Jungkook pulled his lips away after and dropped his head along the side of Jimin's neck where he started to suck on the mate mark. Since Jimin was marked there, it was the sensitive part on his neck and Jungkook started to suck on it. Making Jimin gasp and close his eyes after. “Disobey me once more…” Jungkook whispered and pushed his cock in deep with sudden force to make Jimin hum his weary and shaky mewls to silence his real cries from the pleasure. “I-I… I dare you…” Jungkook breathed and pulled his face back up to watch Jimin's head still point upwards and let out loud cries that made his body move up and down against the bed. Jungkook knew how hard he was going in and out of Jimin. He felt the warmth of each push, Jimin's wet cum run down the sides of his cock and down to the center of his balls once he went in deep.

           The fabric of the bed sheets were no longer dry, it carried the sweet from Jimin's perfect body and the cum below where Jungkook was still thrusting. All these tied into one; the alpha's tough pummeling, the omegas loud screams due to his husband's touch, was enough to make it impossible to hold back the omegas own screams. He had to be cautious now and Jungkook just didn't seem to care what was to be heard. He wanted to touch his omega, hear his loud and sweet moans that were enough to draw him close to cumming inside the omega's wet entrance. Not hear muffled cries through it all.

           Jungkook was now grinding his hips slowly, but making sure his cock pulled out and pushed back in roughly to keep the omega mewling and stay satisfied. Jimin threw his arms over Jungkook's shoulder and rose his head to moan against his alpha's ear. Knowing that this alone made him grow insane. “P-Punish me good, master…” Jimin breathed and there it was again. Jimin begging Jungkook for punishment through such a naughty way even Jungkook himself couldn't deny.

           Jungkook smirked through his red and slightly sweaty face as he then forced Jimin to lay on his side, push himself back in and hold Jimin's legs to the side. The omega's eyes then widened as he let out a loud scream from how hard Jungkook hit his sweet spot. Making his climax reach in so soon. “OH JUNGKOOK! AH! OH HARDER!” Jimin found himself begging until he felt himself cum and close his eyes after to let out a sharp pant. “Ngh-” Jimin moaned and bit his lip right after and clenched onto the bed sheets. Jimin's face was still red and he was panting heavily while moans still found their way to escape his mouth. “Master..” Jimin breathed and just the word alone made Jungkook smirk. Loving the name Jimin called him in bed.

         “G-hah… A-AH!” Jungkook growled out of breath and pushed in a few more thrusts until… He came inside of Jimin and didn't long to pull out until he was finished. Jimin gasped at the feeling he hasn't felt in a while and bit his lip while he closed his eyes. He felt the younger's hips jolt as soon as he came and the cum reached in deep to where Jimin was sensitive inside. “Ah-AH… Oh baby…” The alpha whispered out of breath and pulled his length out and laid right by Jimin with his face meeting with the ceiling. The scent around them was sweet and the air around them was hot and moist. Jimin kept his body positioned the way Jungkook left him as they both caught their breath. The alpha made a smile and then moved in to run his fingers along Jimin's black stockings before pulling down the omega's laced underwear to take it off and kiss the side of his cheek.

           “You idiot… You ruined it..” Jimin giggled weakly as Jungkook trailed his hands up and under Jimin's unclipped bra that had no straps. By there, Jungkook removed Jimin's bra and only left him with his stockings.

           “You wanted to do it with these on, so I fucked you in them. If you don't want me to ruin them, you could have told me.” Jungkook whispered into a chuckle as he kissed Jimin's mark and sucked a hickey under the mating mark. “...Don't take the pill…” He whispered right after.

          “You know I have to. I just don't want to stress right now. I told you maybe for my heat I'll be ready.” Jimin replied and tilted his head to the side and meet with Jungkook looking at his every move. “I'll take the pills.. But I promise this will be my last time taking them when we have sex..” Jimin assured as Jungkook wrapped his arms around his husband and guided his knees up Jimin's thigh, rustling along his stockings before he gave the omega a kiss.

            “Alright then.. Just a little word of advice, don't use any undergarments on your heat because you know how crazy I get. I'll end up ripping any piece of fabric you'll have on your body.” Jungkook whispered and made the omega giggle before holding the alpha's hands wrapped around his own body after such a long night. “You… Don't think Minho heard us, did you?”

            “Shut up… Don't jinx it. If he did I'm killing you.” Jimin replied as the alpha then slapped Jimin's ass and made the omega's eyes widen so suddenly while he looked back with a giggle after.

           “I'll kill you too… In another way I mean~” Jungkook added jokingly while he snuggled up right behind his omega to hug him into a spooning position for the rest of the night. Making sure they pulled up their bed covers in case Minho runs in to see them in the early morning like this.