Chapter 03

Sanams POV

Today I met a girl  her name was y/n if I clearly remember. As soon as we reached office and went inside and found out that our new partnership Manager was late so I just removed my PSvita and started playing , after nearly 10 mins she came,she opened the door and she lost her balance and sat on couch on which I was sitting first I was confused and thought she did it purposely because last time also one girl purposely fell on me and many girls do it but when I saw in her eyes I could see the embarrassment and guiltyness. She stood up and went to sit on her chair ""I am extremely sorry I am an hour late I know it was just because I had an small accident plz don't fire me I wont be late again"she said in one breath "calm down, you are not at all late I guess you've got some misunderstanding its just 10 mins late and they wont fire you!!"he said she saw in her wrist watch and got relief on her face "and what happened to your leg are you fine or should we postpone our meeting?"I asked as I could see her walking uncomfortably  towards the chair "I just fell due to penstand"she replied I couldn't control my laugh means how can a person fall down due to penstand that's just impossible "so lets continue our meeting"she said after 2 hours discussion our meeting was over it was quite awesome to have such person there was nothing special actually with her but when we met her I didn't feel like she was new to us but I felt like we were knowing each other since centuries but that was normal for us because many times I came across such people.But my curious mind had one question that she has got hurt then why she didn't take leave !! And I asked that question she first said that there are two reasons but then she bit her tongue and said that only one reason and that's passion and dedication for her work but I was eager to know the second reason I thought that may be her boyfriend works here and she wanted to meet him I thought this because of her expressions when I questioned about second reason.

But suddenly samar called me , "I want to know the reason in next meet!"I said her with the smirk on my face "Are you sure we will meet next time" she asked "Are you resigning this job" I asked "no" she replied "then yes for sure" I said this and went to samar he said me that they had to go out for shopping today I asked them "ohhk But how are you guys going" I asked as it was their sudden plan "we will go by cab"they said "or else you take car and go" I said "no mall is near than our office so you go by car and we will go by cab" they said "ohhk then I will go in office and wait for you guys" I replied and started driving when I came out of parking I saw y/n standing out side of office I went and asked her whether she would like if I drive her to house but she declined and said she will manage. I don't know why but my mind and heart both instructed me to wait there till she gets any vehicle. So I just to show her I went forward but from shortcut I came back again and waited there. After an hour I was clearly able to see she was still standing there and was bit uncomfortable due to injuries in her leg so I went asked her again and yes this time she came with me. When she got in car she asked me whether I was stalking her and I replied as yes she was happy with my answer I was clearly able to see happiness in her eyes even though she was trying to hide! Suddenly I remembered about the second reason I asked her about it but she didn't answer she said "my house is here" "you didn't tell me the second reason I want to hear it in next meet" I said "you are still sure that we will meet next time?"she questioned "are you resigning the job?" I asked and I guess she understood actually I could understand her motive behind asking this because I don't visit these meetings often they are all done by ben! I just nodded her in yes and passed a smile!!

Ohh shit I forgot about office and its too late they must have reached in office, "to go back i will atleast need half hour" my mind said in chilling mode "I will think out the reason" it said and I started driving "so I will tell that I was going to office but suddenly I saw a latest ps4 game has came in market and it is available in only one mall so I went there but unfortunately I didn't get one" my mind was thinking and I reached office I knew no one but at least samar will catch my lie as these brothers are like magicians they can read our minds even when we say only one word. I was thinking this and I went in office "where were you??" three of them asked me at same time "woh actually" I was not able to do eye contact so I just fixed my eyes on floor "Actually what sanam we were here halfhour before where were you" samar said "I was on my way but suddenly I saw that new ps4 game has came and its only available at ABC mall so I just went there to get it but unfortunately I couldn't get one" I said in one breath and then saw up they were seeing each other doubtfully "what happened?" I asked them "we were in the same mall how come we didn't see you" venky said "and even I went to games section there was no new game or kind off thing!!" keshav interrupted "ohh god I am in mid island surrounded with sharks plz help me" I was praying to god

Suddenly samar said "Don't trouble him guys" ohh freak they were just joking but I was frightened like anything. Thank god I didn't say anything otherwise they would have Caught me.But why am I hiding this from them I was just helping her I didn't went on date or something like that. "so now lets work" samar said . But how come samar didn't catch me. Woooohoo first time in history I fooled my bro it's a victory✌. Then after completing our all work we went home after getting fresh we all were sitting in living suddenly samar said "I know sanam you didn't went to abc mall,do you really think we all will get fooled so easily" oh my god they caught me up "I went to drop y/n as her leg was injured and the cab werent available" I told them they were just awestruck "Do you know her from first?" keshav asked "No"I replied "then its love at first sight" he said and I was like what? "Showing kindness, helping and being gentle to a girl is love?"I asked him in a sarcastic tone "No but dropping someone especially girl whom you met only once to her home is sign of love" keshav said "bro,then I will love every one"I replied and went upstairs . what kind of logic he has !! Helping some girl doesn't means you are in love with her!  Love is magic. It enters your bold, unsuspecting heart and makes it beat just slightly stronger. It'll make you soar, flirt with the volcanoes you once feared, sprinkle stardust on the demons you once hid from. It'll make your stomach come alive with butterflies, as they dance to the tune of something so uniquely yours.But I when I saw her only butterflies danced in my stomach and my heartbeat was successful in competing with speed of bullet train.wait these are the symptoms of love!!Am I in love with her??

This is not possible. I met her only one time and how can I say I am in love with her? But those all symptoms??Let it be for now I will keep this question on hold lets see what happens..

TBC
So guys how was this one?? I hope good one.To be clear I am writing whole story of how they met to what happened.
#CommentJaroorKarna