Chapter 07

Y/ns POV (remember she is telling everything to her bro)

Y/n :That's how we met first

Sam: ohh and then

Y/n: then we started meeting frequently like how other couples do but I didn't knew he had such feelings for me even though I used to see them in his eyes but I thought how can such big superstar fall for me , for a jerk whose parents also don't understand her!!

Sam: but then when you got confirmed about his feelings

*Flashback*

Y/n's POV

Todays day was like an hurricane it was hurricane who washed away all my happiness in one flow but there was only one person who could make me smile even if I am dead it was none other than my duperman yes! Now we are so close friends but nothing more than friends yes even though I can see love in his eyes and I too love him but I wont confess because I want a sure answer whether was that love for me? He is helping me a lot but its like mentally and that's making me more happy.*Suddenly Phone Beeps* its message from sanam*msg conversation*

Sanam: hey duperwomen good morning remember something??

Y/N: yes I remember today is Saturday its our meet and eat program!!

Sanam: then get up and come fast I will be waiting

Y/N: todays code??

Sanam: Black blue Black

Y/N: done duperman my code is black red white

Sanam: meet you soon

Now you guys must be thinking what is code actually I didn't wanted to create any kind of mess in sanams image infront of society so we use wear hoodie and meet and so we use to feel like we are spy agents! So we made it more interesting by making codes these codes are actually colours of dresses we use to wear and its sequence was colour of hoodie than colour of shirt and then pant.Those were only 10 mins of whole day when I smiled I was like completely tensed because of the thing which happened today!!

*At the café*

Sanam(after telling each and everything what happened from their last meet till now): now you tell me about the thing you were talking?

Y/N: which thing?

Sanam: the tension!

Y/N: ohh yea,actually what happened the day before yesterday when you dropped me at home that time my dad saw it and thought I had a boyfriend and when I reached home they just annoyed me like anything! They were just blabbering only one question "who is he?"I just got angry and I asked them "Do you believe on me?" and guess what they nodded in no I was shocked at first but then understood I was the one mad who had kept such expectations from my dad and mom I know they really do care for me and ya fulfill my all wishes but sometimes I just feel like because of this attitude of theirs I am building a compound around me this things make more difficult for me to interact with the outer world but thank god you've changed me alooot thank you sanam!

Sanam says nothing he just looks in y/ns eyes and because of that sudden eye contact y/n bursts into tears and sanam just hugs her

Your POV

When I told everything about the incident to sanam he just saw in my eyes I could feel his love in his eyes and suddenly he grabbed me into a bear hug and I was really shocked by this behavior of him I mean since we have became friends till now he didn't act anything which would make me uncomfortable but he didn't knew today his hug made me feel safe in his arms for every girl she needs someone who could make her feel secure I was really blessed to have him in my life and this act made me confirmed that yes he has feelings for me and it was not just a physical attraction but love "the true love"