Chapter 08

Sanams POV

"I want to go to the park the one which is near lake" she said with trembling voice "ohk" I said while tightening my seatbelt and then I started driving she leaned on head rest of the seat and first I thought she was looking out but when I saw carefully I saw she was sleeping and in deep sleep she was smiling and sometimes I could see shivers on her body she was seeing dream I guess I was not able to concentrate on road due to this sleeping beauty sleeping beside me so peacefully. She was from one of the 3% of people who had habit of responding stress with sleep and I guess she had took too much stress of the thing suddenly my eyes went on road and I understood I was going on wrong road I applied sudden break because of which she woke up!

But as soon as she woke up she was blushing soo hard!!! I took reverse and started driving now I was not looking at her as she was trying to avoid eye contact and I didn't wanted to make her more uncomfortable and in near about 5 mins we reached back to park and whole way she was smiling and blushing my curious mind woke up and started throwing questions in mind what must be dream? Is she really in love?with me or someone else?" I came back to reality "We are here" I said and she got out of car "I will park car and come you go ahead!" I said and she nodded in yes. when I parked my car and went to the park and saw my love sitting there on one bench with two small boys and one lady I went there and saw that one small boy who was abnormal another was good one and she was talking to the abnormal boy and another boy was playing in sand. I went there and sat on bench the boy was trying to ask her who was I and she told him " Like you he is my bestest best friend he is duperman" and believe me her words pleased me and I guess even to that small child he was smiling looking at me and he did handshake to me "Hii duperman" he said "hii" I said "Are you the same duperman who saved chimo from drowning?" he asked I was confused "who is chimo?" I asked and that sweet child pointed towards y/n that was soo cute name after playing with that child y/n seemed to be happy and she forgot everything but when I asked her "should we leave now?" her smile faded "No I want to take 3 rounds of this lake?" she said and I was like this girl is really a power bank her energy never goes down and even makes everyone energized. "No y/n plz 3 rounds of this biiiiiggggg lake and that to after playing with those two naughty guys this is too much!!I really cant walk more" I said in tiring voice actually I wasn't tired but I knew y/n is doing this to remove off her stress mentally but this would affect her body as she didn't have her dinner!I thought she would say no because I am not going but this girl was stubborn like Himalayas "Are you coming or no?"

Y/n POV

"Are you coming or no?" I asked expecting answer yes but he was equally stubborn as me so I left for rounds and he sat on bench I also didn't wanted to walk but I had thought that if Sanam will join me it could be the best time ever spent but he spilled all water on my plan suddenness I heard some whistle from backside but I didn't had courage to see back who it is I kept walking but this time speed was increased I wish my duperman would have come with me to save me!!!!!I was thinking this and suddenly that man started whistling the song "Tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye!" and I understood it was sanam so I dared to turn back and saw one man with hoodie I was confirm that he is sanam so I went near him and saw but it was samar "you  frightened me for one sec!" I said "only one sec?" he asked "actually no!but tell me hows you here?when did you come here?" I fired my bullets of question on him! "I came just now to enjoy beauty of lake!! Is sanam with you?" he asked "yes he sitting there"I answered him Pointing towards sanam "he left you alone and that too in such dark place?" he asked with bit anger "he was tired so I told him to sit there till I complete my rounds" I told him "ohh I will give you company come"

Samar : so do you come here everyday to walk?

Y/N: no I came just for today

Samar : Anything special today??