Chapter 04

After nearly about  three months tomorrow is youtube fanfest in mumbai y/n was excited to the peak she was now transformed into a sanam fangirl  she was too excited to meet them especially sanam.

On the other hand sanam was also excited he was very eager to meet y/n but didn't wanted to show any emotions because again keshav will start teasing till now each night sanam used to think about y/n and ask his mind only one question "Am I in love with y/n?" but again end up in confusion. At the peak one time he just googled "what are symptoms of love?"and he got answers which were correctly matching up with his situation.

While Y/n was living life of a typical fan girl just like his photos everywhere, stalking him on social networking sites and ya listening to his songs 24/7.Both were eager to meet each other .

So one night before fan fest

Your POV

Woohooo tomorrow is my day I am gonna meet sanam second time, first time when I met him I was not so eager as I am today what am I gonna talk with him? "you've practiced 35 times what are you gonna say" my brother shouted while sipping his cup of coffee ohh shit  was I talking that much loud. Even though I ve practiced 35 times I am gonna do something tomorrow which will again make my impression down infront of him . And what if I don't get time to meet him? even if I am associated with him I didn't meet him since three months whenever we had meeting ben sir used to come but indeed everytime I used to have one ray of hope that sanam will come and each of the time darkness used to overcome it!!

At sanams house,a night before fanfest.

Sanam:At what time we have to leave tomorrow?

Samar: why are you over excited ? Because you are asking this question since morning.

Sanam: I am not at all over excited I was just confirming bro.

Keshav : samar why cant you understand he is excited to meet your sister in law.

Sanam: what rubbish are you talking keshu?

Keshav: plz sanam don't hide from me that day I saw you had googled "what are symptoms of love?"and also you have recently searched her on as many as possible social networking sites which is called stalking 😂I know it very well dude and you have been in love with her since from when you dropped her home.

Sanam: Does that mean you keep a check on my phone??

Keshav: Uhmmm yea but that's not the topic now don't try to divert the topic

Sanam: see y/n is just my colleague and a good friend.

Keshav: caught you bro I didn't take of y/n but you took it means something is there.

Sanam: I am going bye......

Sanams POV

Ohh god this keshu na he is just impossible tomorrow is my test I will face y/n again and then I will get confirmation whether I love her or no!! But I am nervous very nervous. I don't know whats happening to me its like on my shore of heart some strange waves of water are splashing I cant even understand them or cease them they are jus hitting and making me uncomfortable. But how keshav understands everything whats going in my mind?? Means how these bestfriends understand?"was he really right?"am I really in love how can it be so sudden but!!!!! Uhhhhhh why do everyday i think of same question lets see tomorrow the answer will be right infront of me!!

And the most awaited day is here the day of examination for sanam and the brightest day of y/ns life as she is going to meet her idol. But wait will they really meet??