Chapter 14

At the venue*

Sanams POV

When I reached parking area and saw her car standing there I understood I was late I hurriedly parked my car beside her car and went up stairs and saw her sitting and staring the entrance may be she was waiting for me and then our eyes met at that time my heart melted she wore a gown of my favorite colours blue and white seeing her like that butterflies which were dead in my stomach came alive and went mad my heart became alive again and started beating at its highest speed!!ohh god I want to hug her right now!At this moment!!!

Y/ns POV

I reached the venue on time but sanam was late so I sat on our reserved table as told by the manager of hotel my eyes were just waiting to see him they were stuck on the entrance and he came he wore the same black shirt with black blazer which I loved the most!! Ohh godd I want to hug him so baddllyyy seeing him I stud up and guess what? He came and hugged me with soo much love and affection I hugged him back forgetting whole world but then we realised the situation and we broke the hug! And then we took our seats....

Sanam: am I late?

Y/n: no not at all I was the one to come early!sanam I want to tell you many things first of all let me clear the issue!

Sanm:yes!go ahead!!

Y/n: the day you went for concert my mom and dad called me home for my rishta meeting with ayan one of business tycoon associated with my dad on the same day I told him that I love you and I don't want to marry anyone else than you and I left my house for first 2 days I lived in hotel but after that I got an condo on rent so I shifted there but that bedbug was evil he threatened me by saying that he would kill you and asked me to meet him on the same day when you were supposed to arrive so I thought to just meet him because I knew he would do some or the other dirty thing and then I would get proof to file case against him

Sanam: then?

Y/n: but then you came and further you know what happened!!

Sanam: now where is he?

Y/n: after you went leaving me in hospital that ayan was with me after sometime doctor called him so he went till then I saw one policeman out he had come there for certain accident case I called him and told him everything even I showed him messages and next day I went and filed case against him and he is now behind the bars!!

Sanam: and why didn't you tell me this all things before??

Y/n: because I didn't wanted you to loose your concentration which was on concert by telling you such small thing!!

Sanam: do you really think this is a small thing?

Y/n: comparing to your goal and career yes! But now I think all things are sorted out?

Sanam : yes!!!but it would sorted before only if you would told me everything!

Y/n: soorrryyyyyy!!! Should I do situps now?

Sanam: yes 20 situps

Y/n: ohk

Y/n gets up and Sanam also get ups and hugs y/n!!!

Sanam: no need my love!!!

Y/n: love you dear

Sanam: love you too but I have to go home now!

Y/n: why?

Sanam: I told to mom that I have an urgent meeting I will complete that and pick her so I need to go!

Y/n: ohk I will wait but atleast can I come with you till car??

Sanam: yes why not!

Y/ns POV

I was on 9th cloud when I saw his reaction he was so calm when I told him everything he got a bit angry at first but further he became calm again I still don't know why he hugged me at the very first moment when he entered! But that was pure bliss I wanted the same ! Again my life is flourished , the dark night is gone now! My love is back! "so we are here" he said and I realised we reached the parking area his car was beside my one "I will be here in five minutes" he said but those 5 mins but it was getting difficult to leave him even though for five minutes! He went and opened the driver seat door and I started moving back suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me it was none other than my man he grabbed my waist in his hands and pulled me close not only close but soo close I wasn't able to see in his eyes I just pinned my eyes to floor and at the next minute I experienced something strange feeling and then I understood he just kissed me😱 "Don't ever again do such thing its really very hard to stay away from you!" He said "hmm sorry" I said "Don't be sorry dear! Say sorry to your parents they loved you so much and you left them and came this is not a sign of good girl" he said as if he was convincing to his 4yr daughter "Yes Daddy" I said and we laughed "promise me you will go back and stay with them?" he said "yes" I said thanking god in my mind for making my dream come true ! "I love you" I said with tears in my eyes "I love you too"he said grabbing me in tight hug and I hugged him back "now please can i"i said while forwarding the ring again "i am really soorryy for hurting you!"he said "don't be sorry dear"i said while sliding the ring again in his hand and at next moment i was grabbed in a bear hug!!!Now after ages i was with my love back!!But now our bond was stronger than first!!
******* THE END*******
So this book ends here💞Thanks for all your love, votes and comments. Even. A big thank you to Saptami28 for encouraging me with your valuable comments and unconditional love❤This story will always remain in my heart as my first story , first story on insta and now first completed story on wattpad💞And also as usual i did many mistakes😂 but its okay now its solved i hope.😂Also i apologise about that streak of notifications😂 but i had to correct the things..
Loads and Loads of love to you guys ..thanks for being awesome readers😻
#CommentJaroorKarna❤