Chapter 10

Y/ns POV
Whats wrong with them??cant they just stop talking!! They have been talking since I have came and my mom has made me forcefully sit with them they are constantly asking me questions like "do you know cooking??" am I a chef to know cooking? Or "Do you like gardening?" Am I a gardener? "ayan and y/n you both can go and talk" his mom said urghhh this was making me mad "just a minute can I just drink water and come?" I said and walked towards kitchen suddenly my mom also came behind me "See I know you are not at all happy with this but now we think its your right age to get married!" she said and now I was damn angry I broke the glass in my hand "I don't want to get married better you understand that and even if I want to I wont marry this bedbug!" I said in anger with my hand bleeding but I didn't feel any pain as due to deep injury and excessive blood loss it went numb "Can you just talk slowly what if they listen?"my mom said "I don't care!"I shouted and went out in hall "So mr.ayan I need to clear myself that I am already in relationship and I have decided to marry that guy so its better to search out another girl for yourself than wasting time here!" I said with all daring and went in my room I don't know what happened after that but I was furiously angry and just didn't wanted to stay in that house so I packed all my stuff and left my house and even my mom and dad didn't stop me because they knew I wont listen! I had once told my mom that I am in love with sanam but she just didn't take it seriously cause she thought I am joking but I wasn't..

*After 1 week*

Y/n's POV continued

It has been one week since I have moved out from my house and today is the day when my love will be back to me !!! I had searched out a place for rent and yesterday only I moved here I have set it up with everywhere photos of me and sanam😂 that was really obvious thing suddenly one message popped up first I thought it was from sanam but then I saw a strange number but when I read message my heart just stopped it was "Hey I guess you didn't forget me I am ayan remember the one to whom you ditched for mr.sanam puri now you want to know how I knew so well let me tell you I know many things! And for sure I can do many things like accidents and all hope you get it and even I know today he is going to be at airport on 6 so I want you to meet me at 5 in ABC café or else you've to meet me in hospital and you would probably know why" and now this guy is getting on my nerves now today I would probably meet him in hospital but not because of sanam but I am going to kill him! Again one another message popped up with another no. "now I guess I wont need to introduce myself but just thought to tell you that if you are thinking to do any rubbish act or contacting police remember I can even kill people without leaving any traces of their existence" and now he is going to die a death of an insect.. So I decided go there meet him up and face the situation and play against this man!!

Sanams POV

Wow today I am going to go back to my love and guess what today my flight is early and I am going to reach mumbai at 5 and I am going to surprise her by arranging an surprise date in our one of most favorite café when it will be 4:30 I would tell her to come in the café I have arranged all the things from here itself now I am just waiting to land my eyes are just craving to see her! Before this I went to many places and was every time eager to explore new places but this time my enthusiasm was vanished in air everyplace I visited had something less in it that was y/n , my love.

Sanams POV end

After praising y/n and thinking how much in love he is with her at last he lands to mumbai and other side y/n gets ready for executing her plan(secret plan) she wears a cute off sleeve party dress and leaves for the place after reaching the place she understands her phone is dead😑 and ahe forgot to bring her power bank and here sanam is calling her continuously then he calls at her home but home also no one picks up the phone he is actually not knowing anything about ayans matter as y/n though it would be better to tell him afterwards!

Sanams POV
I was about to leave the café when I understood that y/n is not picking up phone and it was useless to wait here I checked time and it was About to 5 I thought I would go at her house and ask mom and dad that is she fine? Because I was getting tensed by each second passed when I was about to walk out but I saw something very ridiculous and anger rushed through my veins ....

Sanams POV end

Y/n's POV

I entered the café when I saw that bedbug standing infornt of me and I had to fake smile because of my plan and he smiled the smile of devil and next second something happened which made me get more angry on him he ran came and hugged me? I was soo much angry that at that moment I would remove out the knife and kill him but no I had to keep patience I hugged him back but suddenly I saw him..
TBC
And here goes the reason of separation  I hope that was good one❤
#CommentJaroorKarna❤