Chapter 12

Flashback end (remember y/n is in café)

Y/ns POV

When all those heart crushing memories were filming in front of me suddenly one waiter came and asked "Mam are you ok? Do you need any help?" "Yes I am fine thanks for the concern" I replied with a fake smile but I heard really something satisfying just after asking me that waiter went to the table which was actually behind me , where sanam was sitting with keshav and sanam asked waiter "Is she ok??" "Yes sir she told she is fine" waiter replied "that means she isnt! Keshav plz go and talk to her" sanam said "ohk bro but you wont get angry on me na because even when last time I went to talk to her you didn't talk to me for complete 1 day!!"keshav said oh yea I know that incidence when I was in hospital after that date thing Keshav had come there to help me and told that sanam is behaving like a stubborn baby he isnt listening to anyone he always in his room and not concentrating on anything and at the same time sanam called him and by mistakenly keshav told that he was with me so may be after that he didn't talk suddenly someone patted my shoulder I knew it was keshav "hii" he said "hiii hows you? And...everyone??" I asked "we all are fine, but what about you why are you crying? Anything serious??" He asked "Nowadays nothing makes me cry but only one incident" I said after that we had a little chat about everything" by the way do you want me to drop you home??" he asked "thank you but I came by my car" I replied "that's better" he said "ohk keshav bye I need to go back its bit late" i said "ohk but drive carefully!" he said "Take care of everyone " I said "Yes dear don't worry" he said while giving me a side hug and I left café after billling....

Sanams POV

I was literally getting bored after a long day but then face of y/n came infront of my mind but it wasn't my duperwoman it was a girl with fake smile and all red eyes it was her outlook of how in meeting she was looking today suddenly someone patted my back "Hey bro lets go to café what say??" keshav said and I agreed so we went to ABC café my all time favorite café as soon I entered i understood y/n was there too because I could even understand her presence by the essence of her smell in air by sensing that my nerves started working efficiently and my eyes started searching her and finally they found her sitting on one table with tears flowing down my mind cursed myself as there was time when I promised myself to not to make her cry and if someone does then just make him/her cry but now I was the only reason why she was crying but then my evil mind started blabbering out all past and again I started to hate her but I couldn't see tears in her eyes so I called one waiter "Excuse me, can you please go and ask that girl that is she fine??" he first saw me confusingly but then went and asked "Sirr she told she is fine!" he came and said I gave him tip and I understood she wasn't fine her voice was clearly showing how okay she was "Keshav can you please go and talk to her??" I said "are you sure because last time when I went to talk to her you didn't talk to me for whole 1 day!!" he asked "Just go and talk" I said and he went..

After a whole talk of 10 mins keshav came back and sat infront of me "What happened why was she crying?Did anyone say something to her?? Did anyone hurt her??" I started asking continuous questions "Sanam you still love for her care for her??" keshav asked leaving me speechless what should I tell? Yes I love her but at the same time I hate her!! "No just I was just asking!!" I said while looking away and avoiding eye contact "sanam atleast don't lie to me!!" he said "Can we just skip this topic?"I asked him "No sanam not today!!!they way you care for her and in the same way she too cares about you!!Why don't you ever ask her what actually made her do that thing that night?" he said with bit anger in his voice "Because I cant see my lady with anyone else!! We saw all dreams together of my life but she left me halfway and went behind a rich man!and if she was really helpless in that situation then why didn't she tell me? I could have saved her!!The day when I started loving her I had promised myself to save her in any problem and I told this to her but i guess she thought I wont be capable to save her!!you know what keshav I still love her from my heart but its my brain who is hating her for the thing which I saw ! Once I had decided that from her birthday each day I would write on one chit why I loved her and I would give it to her on next birthday 365 reasons why I love her and I do still write it every day even though after that day!! I said her I Hate you in anger that day but for that thing I still curse myself" I said as I needed someone to listen and I blurted out all my stress on him and that was the reason why he was my best friend he used to hear all my anger with calm mind and then used to make me understand like a mom does to her 3 yr child!!

"That's what I am trying to tell you!!You still love her sanam !Now don't leg ego or anger enter in you relationship and break it!!" keshav said this made me realise but still my brain wasn't accepting it!suddenly my phone beeped it was mom "Sanam I am thinking to meet y/n tomorrow call her and ask her whether she is free for lunch or dinner and tell me as soon as possible" this Message made me frighten ,how am I going to face mom?? "What happened sanam??"keshav asked "Mom is coming tomorrow to meet y/n" I said "that's good atleast because of that you would meet y/n and clear all your misunderstanding! " he said "I am not going to meet her" I said "What??Are you sure what are going to tell to mom?" he said "I will tell some excuse and ask her to postpone the meet!" I said "That wont work sanam" he said as he also knew these mothers are so stubborn even if I ask to postpone the meet she would force me to do it next day! "I am not free tomorrow because we have recording" I messaged this to mom "ohk then the day after tomorrow would be perfect ??" she replied "Let me checkout with y/n" I said

"Keshav you call her and ask!" I said "Why don't you ask? I mean your mom has called not mine na!" keshav said "So mean" I said " but its ok I will talk to her!" I said this time by following my heart but not mind "oh really😱 Wow that's a great change and good too thank god you forgived her!!" keshav said "Hey I didn't say I forgave her because until and unless I don't understand the reason I wont forgive!" I said rudely I know I was being over reactive for the whole situation but the root of it was possessiveness and I guess when you love someone with whole heart then possessiveness comes as free gift. "So lets go now and ya I will drive so that you would instantly call y/n and ask!!" he said with an excitement as if an parent has agreed for trip to goa with friends😂😂 "Why are you excited for my relationship? " I asked with that weird type of confusion "tum nahi samjhoge sanam kuch kuch hota hai" he said with dramatic tone "lekin who kuch kuch mujhe hona chahiye na" I said "Lets go now!" he said *while sitting in car* "Sanam call y/n" keshav said "yes dude" i said while dialling the number on my phone which was always 1st on recently called before 3 weeks but after that it wasn't called even once only it was rejected every time when she called "Hello.." I said
TBC
Sorry guys previously i messed it up all so now i am. Updating again .
Yo guys how was it? I hope a good one. Dont you guys think the feelings of hate and ego are polluting the pure feeling love?
#CommentJaroorKarna❤