House Service!

A/N: school got into the way of updating :D

This chapter idea is from RosyDimonds2 an edit of Connor above is something she made from the last book. Thank you!

(Evan's POV)

I myself, is a parent of 3 children. The Eldest is Andrew, next is Eli, and the youngest is CeeJay.

And yes, they are all adopted, and my husband is Connor Murphy.

The former "school-shooter" is now my husband! Yeah, but I love him. I mean he has changed so much! From doing what ever and now actually have a heart!

About myself, I work as a detective, well also a police. (Oof got nothing planned correctly here so don't cringe at anything) I mostly work cases of crimes with either robbing of banks and killings. Don't mind me, but it isn't easy just seeing dead people's bodies.

And Connor? He's a part-time chef, only once a week. And most of the time, he takes care of our 3 children.

Oh yeah! About them.

Andrew, the eldest, turning 19 years old in a few days.We adopted him when he was 9, it needed a lot of working up to do. He's currently taking up law, defending people here and there. It's nice to see him work hard. Oh I forgot, transsexual, from female to male, he already had his top surgery which makes him still cry of happiness. Sorry Andrew!

Eli, the middle, 14 years old. They are currently in grade school, of course, grade 8. They are about to graduate to highschool in a few months! Ah, it's nice to see a child grow. Eli also wanted to be called 'they' so if you don't, you will upset them badly. Well, one time a person called Eli 'she', Eli got so mad to the point we had to be called in the school's office.

And lastly, Ceejay. Ceejay is 7 years of age, still in kindergarten, you know, learning one plus one equals two. But hey! Ceejay likes to draw a lot for the family. We even posted one drawing on the fridge.

Anyways, you might be asking, "if Andrew is turning 19, then how old are both of you and Connor?"

Well, I'm 35, and Connor's 36. Adopting children at such a young age. I pity myself. It was Connor's idea first of all–

"Hansen?" I jumped.

"Uhh, yes Detective Alice?" I asked my boss as she looked at me with a questioning look.

"You seem to be working yourself off." She told me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, your shift was over minutes ago. What case are you working on?" I looked at the time to see it was 4 pm.

"This case? Well, it's a suicide, but most of the evidences lead to murder." I say, explaining some things I read.

"Well in that case. Anyways, you should head off now, a family is waiting for you." She spoke before walking off to her office.

But she halted.

"oh and don't forget this." Detective Alice said before giving me a letter.

"If you heard, there's a war, not so big not so small. It's breaking out in a country in Asia. We are recruiting soldiers for this war. I hope you join." She said, then she walked to her office.

I looked at the letter one last time before placing it in my brief case. Our world is getting crazier each day.

I packed all my things, fixed my tie, fixed my suspenders, placed on my vest. Now I'm ready to go.

*time skipppp*

Once I got home, I looked at the big house, and it's crazy because it's usually only 1 car when I get home. We own 2 cars, and I'm using the other right now. But I see, 2?

I parked my car by the side of the street and got into my house.

I got out my keys and unlocked the door, gun in my reach.

"Connor? Why is there another car in the drive way?" I asked as I opened the door.

"OH!! iTs nOThIng!" I heard Connor screech followed by a child, teens, and adults laughing.

I fully opened the door before Jared and Zoe blast out of the front door.

"wha–"

"Hey Evan! Merry Christmas! Your gift is inside your house ready to open now!" I heard Jared scream at me before they both drove off.

"Uhhh, care to explain?" I asked the kids seeing Connor was no where to be seen.

"Uncle Jared said not to say anything!" Ceejay explained with her high pitched voice.

"Even Aunt Zoe." Eli but in.

"And I am going to do homework." Andrew said drinking water before going up the stairs.

"Not even a hug?" I yelled out.

"Duty calls dad!"

I let out a laugh before laying my things on the couch.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked them opening the fridge for something to eat.

"Pops is going to do that." Eli said fixing their glasses.

"Connor? Well, while he's doing that, I'm going to fix some things–"

"Pops will see that!" Ceejay cheered.

"Well, is your pops going to do all the chores?" I asked the two kids.

"We are supposed to say that because Uncle Jared told us to." Ceejay explained.

"For a 7 year old, you do listen alot." I laughed.

"Okay kids, go to your rooms and do your homework, I need to do some things."

"Okay dad!" they said before running upstairs.

I still wonder what happened.

I took out my vest and just draped it over. My shoulder. I let my tie free and let it lay on my neck. I bring my suitcase and shoes up to me and Connor's room.

I knock on the door.

"I'm going in." (Do you know how hard it is to just say something polite but it sounds so dirty?) I opened the door before Connor could stop me.

There I saw Connor, sitting on the bed, in a maid's dress.

Should it be laughing or intimidated?

"E-Evan!" Connor stuttered.

"Connor?" I asked him.

"I know it's ridiculous and weird I should be goin–"

I let out a laugh.

"They actually fulfilled what they said."

"Of course they did." he rolled his eyes.

"Now get out of that thing I have something important to say. Please call the kids" I said throwing my brief case on the bed and hung my vest. I heard the door open and close, Connor must have gotten the kids.

I got out the letter.

I have so much to explain.