Modeling on Halloween, With A Secret? (part 3)

A/N: what's a Spiderman story without a reveal? Time skip during the photo shoot. Short story by the way! It sucks

(Evan's POV)

Connor enjoyed wearing the DeadPool onsie.

We posed for a couple of photos but something just had to happen.

"Guys, open the TV." Michael in panic.

"w-what? Why?" Alana asked, getting scared by Michael's tone.

The photographer opened the TV immediately showing the news.

"Attack in Kalesa Village by the Villan, Green Goblin. We are here live, seeing the Green Goblin attack on our citizens. Apparently, looking for Spider-Man, who is here in this village right now according to the Green Goblin. He says he knows who Spider-Man is, and is now on the search for him." The News reporter said facing the camera as the Green Goblin attacks in the background.

I immediately paled.

"Guys. That's this house right there, in the background." Jeremy said in panic.

I stood up in panic, knowing my identity might be revealed.

Then my spidey-sense went crazy.

"GUYS GET DOWN!" I screamed before the wall broke down with things going everywhere.

"Spider-Man!" The Green Goblin laughed insanely as he stepped out of his flying skateboard thingy.

"Now which one of you is Spider-Man." He grinned, walking towards us.

None of us spoke up.

"I guess I have to force it out of you." He said, knowing it was me, but got Jared instead by the neck.

"Let go of me!" Jared screamed and struggled out of his grip, he wailed his legs, desperate to get back to the floor.

"I'm not Spider-Man! Let me go!" He screamed and thrashed around

"Hmm... You seem to convince me." He laughed as he threw Jared to the ground with a terrifying thud.

I'm putting all my friends' life on danger.

But I'm putting my life on danger, if I get revealed, then... My loved ones may be the one who get hurt.

"Next one!" He grinned, grabbing Jeremy by his neck.

"GaH! It's not me!" Jeremy tried to breath. I should start acting up.

"Let go of my boyfriend!" Michael yelled, gripping Green Goblin's hands, trying to force open his hands.

"Not strong now I see? Unless to me." The Green Goblin threw Jeremy next to Jared, who both were injured from the fall. Michael ran up to Jeremy tending to his wounds.

I went up to my messenger bag which just held my Spider-Man suit and my web shooters. I quickly grabbed my web shooters and strapped it into my wrists.

"I swear it's not me!" I heard the most familiar voice of them all.

Connor.

Green Goblin high above as Connor struggled with all his strength. Connor was trying to get out of his grip by wailing his legs, and trying to keep enough air.

"It's not me! I'm not Spider-Man!" Connor said, his air supply almost gone.

I stood up and screamed "He's right! It's not him. It's me."

Green Goblin laughed and threw Connor to the floor.

"Let my friends live." I told him as he got closer.

"Oh they will." He laughed, grabbing me by the neck.

My Spidey-Sense didn't warn me about this.

"Is this what you want?" I asked him, trying to get air into my system.

"I want more." He smirked, throwing me to the wall, making me crash through it.

I stood up quickly from the hit, looking around me.

It's on the street.

People watching.

People screaming.

Cameras are filling.

And it's on the news.

I heard blasters go off, then my spidey-sense told me to dodge to incoming attack.

"You better not hurt anyone!" I told the Villan which kept attacking with his fancy gadgets.

I tried to keep him restrained with my webs, but he keeps ripping them off.

I threw a couple of picks and punches, tried to make him weak, but I feel like its me getting weak.

"Please tell me the Avengers are coming." I joked, giving him a super kick.

I'm just wearing a buttoned up shirt and pants, this isn't working well.

I go in for another kick but he grabs me.

"Play nice will ya?" I said before my spidey-sense went crazy.

Then all I saw was black.

I see it everywhere now.

"Evan Hansen, Spider-Man's Secret Identity"