Chapter 11: Strange Places, Familiar Faces

All Jordan heard when he finally came-to was a painful ringing in his ears. He couldn't tell what was going on. His mind was hazy and his body felt like it was tearing itself apart. He tried to scream, but his voice wasn't heard.

"Help! Anyone! It HURTS! Please!" Jordan cried out, his vision still distorted, his mind still fuzzy. "PLEASE!" He cried out. Finally he just sank down and accepted that he would die.

But he didn't.

Jordan shot back up as a loud creaking noise came from in front of him. He growled a little as he got up, the pain not yet gone. He heard footsteps coming towards him and he immediately shrank back.

"Kid, get up." A hard voice commanded. Jordan opened his eyes again, this time his vision was clear, but the veins in his eyes were bloodshot.

"Who--" His voice was hoarse as he spoke, and he flinched when he heard it.

"That's nothing you need to know. Now come on. We don't have all day for you to just sit around." The officer walked away, and Jordan was left there alone. He looked around at his new surroundings. The air seemed stale on his tongue, and he could now feel the moisture of the rotted out building. He was in a cell somewhere, the door now open, inviting him out. He  had no intentions of leaving that cell, but figured that he might as well at least find out where his new 'home' was.

Jordan cautiously peered out of the cell, wondering what he had done to get himself into his current predicament. The last thing he remembered was hearing a scream, and seeing the dead deer before his mind went blank. He felt something drip down his cheek, and reached up only to realize he was crying. He broke down again, thinking of his siblings and if he would ever see them again.

"Hey, are you ok?" Jordan felt a hand on his shoulder and immediately turned around. A girl in a uniform, much like the one he now realized he was wearing, sat down next to him.

"My name's Maddie. Wanna be friends?" The girl smiled brightly, despite the fact that they were in an undisclosed location, most likely in a place they'd never be found.

"S-sure. Do you know where we are?" Jordan looked at her curiously. She seemed like a little kid at first, but something in Jordan's mind told him that she wasn't trustable. Maybe it was the fact that this 'child-like' person seemed to actually be in their twenties or thirties.

"Yup! We're at a secret base! It's really cool here! It even looks like its on mars... Or the moon!" Maddie got up and pointed to a window that sat next to a door. All Jordan could see was the blacked out windows, with bars over them to keep people inside. He looked back at Maddie.

'Ok... And now I know why you're in here..." Jordan whispered.

"Oh she's in here for MUCH more then that!!!" Someone yelled in a high pitched voice. Jordan spun around only to be greeted with a knife to the neck. "HeY nEW guY!!!"

"Hi..." Jordan swelled up with fear as the strange man brought the knife closer to his neck, almost enough to draw blood. Jordan suddenly felt his fear turn into anger, and rage.

"I don't have to let him do this to me..." He thought. "But I don't want to die!" He was surprised by his own thoughts, as they seemed to conflict themselves. It was as if they were two different people. "Too bad." Was his last thought before his mind went blank again.

Promised dedications! Hewo people! I had waaaaaay to much writers block, but now I know what I want to do with this story, and it will get regular updates again! Thanks for sticking with me, even though I suck at updating.

@CarmelthechimeraX3

Thanks for being amazing! The amount of references I saw on your page alone tell me you're in a lot of fandoms, so keep on going, and I hope you have an amazing day, night, or afternoon!

@SandraChavez424

You were one of the first people to comment, and that actually told me people were seeing the story, and wanted to read it. Thanks for being one of the people who inspired me to continue, even if you didn't know it!

@Sketchsd

Holy crap you're in a lot of fandoms, too! Well, thanks for also being one of the first to comment, and tell me that people were actually reading my terrible story, lol. You're comments actually made me laugh pretty hard. Thanks. :D