Chapter 4: The Adventure Begins

Jordan woke up in a strange room that wasn't his own. He looked around taking in every detail, although there wasn't much to see. The walls were a dark grey, rust almost compleatly covering it in some places. There was a single window in front of him, just big enough to let the moonlight in. Jordan smiled at the thought. The moon seemed to almost, call to him. He had to answer it. He tried to get up only to find that he was strapped to a chair.

"Strange." He said to himself. He pulled at the chains to test how sturdy they were, but the more he struggled the tighter the chains became. "Where am I?!" He yelled out angerly, to whomever was there.

Behind him, a shadow lurked. It's features hidden, the only details being it's shape.  It's long arms ended with clawed hands, the legs were the same. Although it walked on two legs, it looked like an escaped zoo animal. The shadow snaked across the wall until it was right in front of Jordan. A tinge of fear swelled up inside him, but was quickly burned down by the fire of his anger and determination to see his siblings.

"Stay back!" He yelled. The shadow beast stepped forward, growing ever closer to the defencless Jordan. Jordan closed his eyes, expecting it to lunge at him.

An attack that never came.

Jordan could feel the things hot breath against his face. He dared to open his eyes, where he saw the thing looking at him... simpatheticly? It grabbed his arm and rolled up his sleeve. Since when did he have his hoddie back on? The thing looked at the scratch marks, then back at Jordan.

"W-what do you want?!" Jordan cried. No longer able to hold back the fear in his voice. The beast stepped back, laving  Jordan's exposes arm to rub against the cold metal surface of the chains. As soon as his skin touched it, Jordan cried out in pain. "H-help! Make it stop!!!" Jordan screamed as tears welled up in his eyes. The pain was unbearable. The creature watched, but did nothing. The moon was at its highest now, shining its light right at the beast. As it slowly faded away, the last thing Jardan saw was the flashing of a pair of,

Red eyes.

*Hey everyone! Sorry for short chapter, just thought it was a good place to stop. :3 Not much of a cliffhanger, since I'm pretty sure most of you know what's going to happen soon.*