Chapter 7: Transformation Central

Quick authors note: (I know, I know, boring right? But I just wanted to let you guys know I've hit some writers block and don't know when I can update because of my lack of ideas. I'll try to get more chapters out very soon!)

Jordan ran out the basement door, the police started shouting at him and trying to calm him down, but his human side had started to slip away from his grasp. He slashed at an officer, who fired their gun in recoil, just missing Jordan's half transformed face. He rushed through the open  front door, not bothering to stay hidden, and bolted for the forest. Something inside of him was tugging at his very soul, leading him down an invisible path, to an unknown destination. He fell to the ground after running just a few feet in. The shadows of the trees hid him from sight for now, but the officers would come after him. His mind raced as he tried to conprehend his situation.

"This seems like something that would only happen in one of our videos!" Jordan yelled. Just then Jordan felt the worst pain imaginable as his transformation went into its final stages. 

(Blood Warning. If you are uncomfortable with the descriptions of blood or violence, I suggest you skip until you see the bold text again)

A long, furry, snout erupted from his face, tearing skin and ripping veins.  If I tried to describe the pain, it would be more then our minds can handle. His ears grew to points, then erupted in a furry mass as they reshaped, causing the rest of his visible skin to be stained red with blood. His nose fused into the snout, dissapering compleatly as his face started to reform. It's once human appearence now altered completely. He looked like the wolf man, and it only got worse from there.

His eyes swirled with a blue color, until the strange glow took over compleatly. His mind swirled with imiges of the forest, the deer, the rabbits, all the prey he could sink his teeth into. His teeth sharpened within the snout, becoming razor sharp daggers, as his jaw began to fuse as well. His mind slowly slipped into that of a killing machine, leaving Jordan behind as the transformation spread.

His hands grew into paws, and his already sharpened nails grew sharper. His fingers fused as fur grew rappidly, overtaking his arm. His sleeves ripped, sending the echo off into the distance. Mussels bulged underneath his new skin, veins popping and twisting as he became more animalistic.

His spine snapped, fusing together in new ways as all of the bones in his body slowly broke apart and reshaped. He let out a scream, but a  distressed whining sound was all that heard. His shirt was becoming to small for his newly transforming body, so he used his claws and ripped it apart. Somewhere in his mind, he enjoyed ripping it to shreds. His chest started to dissapear under a blanket of fur as the popping and cracking sounds continued. His posture became lower as his back arched. His eyes became bloodshot as his bare feet sprouted into elongated paws,  barely a size up from his front, but definitely bigger. Fur covered those as well while his toenails elongated into more claws, his cuticles being stained a permanent red. The bones in his legs snapped, causing him to fall to the floor as the bones restructured, turning him into a creature of the night.  The final thing was a tail, which sprouted soon after, causing a final spurt of pain as new bones and cartilage formed, veins spreading across it and causing mussels to flinch, making the tail wave slowly.

(Ok, welcome back people who skipped!)

Jordan's mind fell away from him, the last thing he said before slipping into darkness was,

"I must... stay in... contr-ooooooooooool!" His sentence breaking away into a howl.

Jordan was gone.

in his place was a bloodthirsty monster without humanity.

He had become...

VenturianTail.