Chapter 1: Normal Day

Jordan Frye and his siblings Issac, Bethany, and Ciarra were about to walk out the exit door, when all of the sudden the floor dropped beneath them.

"Sir?! Are you alright?!" A british male voice yelled into the darkness.

"Johnny?! Where are you?!" Another male voice. This one sounded younger by a few years.

"Ghostie? I can't see!!!" This male sounded a bit childish.

"Spooker! None of us can see!" The younger male yellled again.

"What caused us to fall?" Another unidentified male voice, definitely older then the childish sounding one, now identified as Spooker.

"I don't know. It must have been, stretchy pavement, that was stretched too thin."

"Johnathan Toast!" The younger male voice yelled agin. The older british male, now identified as Johnathan Toast, yelled,

"Sorry Sir!"

"Guys! I see a hallway! Aaaauuuugghhhhh!!!!!!" One of the males yelled.

"Colin!!!" Spooker yelled, identifying the voice that had just spoken.

"What happened?!" Toast yelled.

"He *hic* saw a.. hallway..." The last unidentified voice managed to say between laughs.

"Ghost! This is serious sir!" Toast scolded. Finally identifiying the last male.

"I got jump scared...." Colin said sheepishly.

"Hey! A door!" Spooker pointed to a shadowy outline of something, dimly lit in the corner of what they assumed to be a room. They couldn't tell, seeing as it was pitch black. Before anyone could respond, Spooker ran through. A message flashed in front of their eyes and they were teleported to an all white room.

GAME OVER.

"Well... That is all for this time. If you injoyed this video please do leave a like and comment and we will see you all, next time."

Jordan closed out of the recording and ran out of his room. His brother, Issac, was right behind him. They raced each other down the stairs and tackled their sisters at the bottom. 

"Jordan! Issac!" The sisters yelled in unison. The brothers climed off of them and decided to get out of their hair, literally. They had to spend 5 whole minutes trying to figure out how to get Issac's hand dislodged from Bethany's curly ginger hair.

"Help! The ginger has me!!!" Issac yelled, which only caused his siblings more laughter. Jordan decided he would edit the video later, and decided to watch some TV with his siblings instead. They turned on the news and an emergency alert flashed onscreen.

"A terrable beast has been terrorizing the area." The announcer began. "It is described as a wolf like beast with oversized teeth and claws. It is advised that all residents stay indoors unless you are armed and highly trained." The news ended with some blurry images of a dog like creature running in the street or in the woods near peoples backyards. Even though the channel was returning to broadcasting sports info and weather, the Frye's decided to just turn off the TV after that. It was starting to get late, and Cierra suggested they get some sleep. Issac and Bethany agreed, but shortly after, they noticed Jordan had been relatively silent.

"What about you Jordan?" Cierra asked him.

"I... I think I need some fresh air." Jordan looked nervously at his siblings, knowing they would disapprove.

"But, the monster!" Bethany cried.

"You... you could get hurt...." Issac told him wearily.

"I know... But do you really think your super tough big brother can't handle himself outside for a bit?" He nudged Issac with his shoulder who responded with a playful,

"Hey!" They laughed for a while until Bethany yawned, reminding them just how tiered they were. Issac, Cierra, and Bethany all headed twords their rooms, while Jordan silently crept out the door.