From the Author

I hope you enjoyed this sample of Ironheart: The Primal Deception. If you'd like to read more, the novel can be found in its entirety on amazon at:

https://www.amazon.com/Ironheart-Primal-Deception-Dakota-Kemp-ebook/dp/B01FE6MMDW/ref=sr_1_1_twi_kin_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1540059509&sr=8-1&keywords=dakota+kemp

More Stories by Dakota Kemp

The Omens of a Crow - The Heroes Watty Award-Winner for 2018!

Available on Wattpad, Amazon, & Smashwords

A deadly plague burns through the village of Bliss, and a weary stranger approaches on a pale horse. The stranger doesn't know what treachery, fear, and pain he might encounter in the desperate village. He thinks he doesn't have anything left to lose. But it's not the plague, the murderers, or the terror he finds that reveals damnation. What he brings with him could destroy everything he still loves.Dark, gritty, introspective, and profound, "The Omens of a Crow" is a powerful tale of hatred in society, and man's struggle to reconcile inner demons with universal evils.

The Shrike Chronicles: Goddess - Space Science Fiction

Available on Amazon

Samuel Shrike is many different things to many different people throughout the Milky Way Galaxy - a mercenary, a survivalist, a relic, a symbol. But Shrike doesn't care what others think. In fact, he cares about very little except where to find the next big fight or a good pole dance. That all changes when the enigmatic loner runs across an individual so unique, so perfect that even his cynical instincts can't force him away. Shrike's life of simple rules is about to get jettisoned out an airlock.

The Arrival - Epic Medieval Fantasy

Available on Amazon

When a rash of mysterious and brutal attacks throughout the Hechani Sea shatters tenuous relations, the city-states erupt into a destructive war. Embroiled in the conflict, young Atian officer Kelvar Alexandros is determined to protect his men and his country in the looming trials, despite his growing concern that the enemy may not be as evil as he assumed. Meanwhile, Mistress Telaine Le Fay, sorceress of Gothrond, is dispatched to investigate the hostilities. Her mission is to discover the roots of the conflict and negotiate a peace settlement. The situation proves unclear, however, and she finds herself inextricably tangled in a web of lies, desperately searching for an elusive truth. Telaine's past mentor, the excitable intellectual, Jax, has a problem of his own. His studies have led him to a discovery that could have dire consequences, and he is determined to discover if the threat he fears is indeed real. In the desert sands of the Great Waste, an adventurous young man named Tor longs for something more than his mundane, everyday scramble for subsistence. Little does he know, Jarwulf, the infamous Blood Berserker from the north, and his mercenary band will soon arrive in his village – and sweep him off to a life he dared not even imagine. Amidst the tide of darkness rising in Vrold, the only hope may be an unlikely alliance, but evil is rarely obvious. It is a subtle force hiding in plain sight, and the truth is hard to find when even heroes can fall prey to its malevolent will...