I suddenly hear a knock but can't even open my eyes to go get up and answer it. I hear Chris walk through the balcony door, on the phone. "Nah man, shit is stupid. It's no way the baby is mine."

My eyes open now and I look dead at him. The man rolls the cart in with my food on it. I'm stuck on Christopher. I pray to God he's taking about some random hoe before we got together and not me. He can't remember that night. It's no way possible!

He shuts the door after the guy walks out and rolls the cart over to me. He glances at me quickly then walks back out the balcony door, shutting it behind him.

My mind is taken off of that conversation and goes directly to the food sitting in front of me. I cut the the tv one to find something to watch. I grab a slice with one hand and pick up wing with the other.

I eat up and before I know it, everything is gone. Chris walks inside and I realize a hour in a half has went by. He's good and high and I can smell the shit on him. He smells like weed and beer. The smell is about to make me sick. "You ain't save me none?" He asks.

"Go get your own shit."

He laughs, "I might go find a new girl while I'm at it. One that's gone treat me like a man should be treated. Ya dig what I'm saying?"

"Are you high and drunk or just stupid?" I ask. "Might be both. Why it matter to you?"

"Alright. Bye."

"This what I be talking about man." He mumbles, "All this shit I do and you ain't willing to do shit for us."

"I'm not having this conversation why you're like this." I go to walk inside the bedroom until he grabs me. I'm slammed hard as hell into the wall. What the hell is happening? "Nah you gone listen now."

"Chris, let my hands go. That hurts."

"Why it's so hard for you to act like you care man. I've done plenty shit for you and that lil girl. That one two. I think it's time you show me some appreciation!"

"Chris-"

His hand was not even an inch away from my face into the wall. I stand there in shock. I don't feel any pain or how hot my tears are. The ringing in my eyes suddenly went silent. Numbness surrounds me while he stands in front of me breathing hard. I looked past the tears running down his face. His grip loosen and he backs up with this hand still in the wall. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion.

"Asia - I'm.."

I walk off and into the room. "Baby where you going?"

"Don't touch me." I say as calm as I could. "Asia where you going?" He asks again. "I know you not leaving me... I'm sorry I don't know what came over me. Please."

Chrissy stirs around in her sleep. I walk back out of the room and into the living room. I need to think. I attentively watch Christopher walk to other end of the sofa. He lays out and places his head in my lap.

"Asia, I'm sorry."

"Christopher save that shit. This is too much right now." I don't even bother to look down at him.

"Don't leave me." He wraps his arms around my stomach. My poor baby hasn't stopped moving since this shit. I need to calm down so he will. "Chris get up."

"You not leaving me."

"Move, my son is in distress because of you. It's yo fucking fault. I deadass want to fight yo ass right now. Damn if my brothers were here!" I tried to tell myself to calm down but I'm angry as fuck. "I deserve it."

"Man move Chris!"

"The hormones kicked in? This why you so mad all of a sudden, huh?"

"Move or I'll scream."

"Scream as loud as you want baby girl." Oh my damn God, he's so sickening right now. Ugh. I just want to body slam his big ass. "I fucking hate you right now. Hate-"

"H-A-T-E."

"I ain't ask you to spell shit." I say to keep from laughing. "I love you though. L-O-V-E. Too much man. It's gone be the death of me watch. Write on my tombstone, Christopher Brown gone because he loved Asia Evan to death literally." He laughs hard as hell. It wasn't that funny.

"Shut up."

"You not mad, stop trying not to laugh. I'm funny, I know."

"No, what you did wasn't okay." I say in all seriousness. "I know, I'm sorry. Shit is just frustrating man. You wouldn't get it from a man point of view."

"And I'm not going to if you don't try to explain shit."