28

Asia

"Baby come on." Chris says as we walk though the mall. "Okay wait. I'm like a whole whale and you rushing me."

"Don't say that." He says looking back. Whew. I finally catch my breath. He had something planned and wouldn't tell me a single thing about it. "Walking is good for you and my son." His son, I bite on my bottom lip just thinking about that situation.

It was way past midnight when I heard banging on the door and yelling. I rushed over to it before my brothers heard a thing.

"What are you doing?!" I semi yell grabbing him by him collar. "Let me go Asia." He snatches my habd away from him. "You really do got a death wish." I rolled my eyes closing the front door and coming out the door. He stares at me hard and heavy. His breath clearly reeked of alcohol and God knows what else. "Did you drive over here?" I ask leaning against the bricks.

"Why you do the shit you did man?"

"Chris- I-"

"Keep that shit 100." He adds before I can finish my sentence. "I already tried to explain to you that my brothers didn't play that shit. They murdered a man for spitting on me after he tried talking to me. Dom and Mon just saw me as their little sister and no nigga was good enough for me. Had I known you was working for them I should've been-"

"You almost made me lose my life."

"Again I'm sorry. How many times do you want me to say that Christopher?" I question growing annoyed by the second. He's aggravating with this shit but at least it's fully coming out now. "You know you could've told me."

"You right but-"

His lips hit mine and initially I'm shocked as hell this is happening. "Chris you're drunk."

"Nah I know what I'm doing. Do you remember?"

"No stop. We shouldn't be doing this." I tried pushing him away but that made him even more aggressive. He pins my arms against the bricks. Squirming only made him smile sinisterly. I gave in and  one thing lead to another and the kiss deepened, then clothes wear pushed to the side, and I silently prayed my brothers didn't hear a sound. That night we reconnected involuntarily and for a second I ignored the situation and things felt like the old days. I was laid up with my first love and shit felt right but I know in the morning he wouldn't remember him forcing himself on to me. So we can both like this never happened.

"Bae what about this?" Chris asks holding up a swimsuit. "No." I object immediately Trying to shake off that flashback. Sooner rather than later he'll have to know what really happen. I just can't muster up the courage to tell him. "You hating man." He says causing me to laugh. I decide on a cute one piece that was open on the side in the shape of small diamonds. It was classy yet sexy enough.

"Bae can you just tell me where we're going?"

"No Asia I can not."

"But why?"

"It's a surprise like I've said for the millionth time." He says rolling his eyes as if he's really annoyed that I keep asking. Tuh. "Is that an attitude I'm sensing?"

"Nope but you are getting on my nerves. Let me surprise you for once."

"Don't send me into early labor."

He laughs, "I didn't think about that shit," he says with a matter of fact look on his face. "Bae." I say sternly.

"You'll be fine, trust me." He says grabbing my hand. He squeezes my hand and smiles. "Jah hasn't called lately. Call him and check on Chrissy." I say walking to other side of the store.