24

Part 2- Florida
Asia

That name. How do I know his name and face. We sit down. "So Asia what are you having?" Sean asks. "A boy." I answer back staring at his face. How do I know him?

"Ah a baby boy. That's wonderful. Boys get to carry down the legacy. You must be one happy father to be Chris."

"Yeah, I am." Why did he look at me like that? "That's amazing. I'll have to send a gift." Sean says.

"It's not necessary." Chris says with a bold expression. "So now that that's out the way. Are we set?" Chris asks. "As promised we are. You held your end if the deal and now it's time for me to deliver mine."

"Cool, Asia lets go." Damn. I groan silently getting up. I'm hungry as hell and thought we were at least eating with the odd couple.

"I need some food and how you know him?"

"He's my connect and we can go grab something else. I was ready to go."

"Hm." I say getting inside the car. "What you want to eat?"

"Pizza and lots of it with extra cheese."

"Pizza it is then." He says grabbing my hand. I look down at em. "I miss Chrissy." I say pulling my hand back to my side.

"Why you move your hand?" He asks almost sounding offended. "I don't know." I answer honestly. It just didn't feel right. "I don't get it Asia." I roll my eyes, here we go. "You don't get what?"

"We out, free, in the open, in a relationship openly now. You being distant with me now. It wasn't a problem years ago when we was sneaking around. You good? You know something I don't?"

"What?- I'm not acting distant with you. It didn't feel right with you holding my hand so I put my hand back to the side and what are you talking about if I know something. What is there to know?"

"Nothing."

"Why you tripping on me all of a sudden?" I ask crossing my arms under my chest. This shit came out of left field. What the hell. "I'm tripping on you? Got it."

"Okay, I don't understand why you're so in your feelings right now. I'll just shut the hell up. Forget the pizza, go get Chrissy and take us back to the hotel." I'll order some room service before I put up with this bull. I haven't done shit to him and I don't know what the problem is.

He does just that and we're finally back inside the hotel room. I put Chrissy down on the mattress and tuck her in. She played her heart out over my aunts. I'm glad my baby had a good time with her family that she doesn't get to see like that. I quietly shut the door and walk back into the living room area.

I see Chris is on the balcony, probably smoking. He's trippin hard as hell. That blunt better know some sense into him. I pull out the directory and call down to order some food.

"Yes, can I get a large garlic and mushrooms pizza with extra garlic. Oh and add bacon and spinach to it. Pineapples too, make sure they're sweet though."

"Alright ma'am, will that be all?" The woman asks. "Some wings too but I want them teriyaki with mild sauce and lemon pepper sprinkles. A large Coca Cola and that'll be all."

"How many wings would you like?"

"Um, 25 please."

"Okay it will be up shortly."

"Thank you. Add extra cheese to the pizza too."

"Yes ma'am."

I hang up and sit there. My stomach is growling. This food is about to be good as hell. I lay there waiting and begin to doze off.