Six

While Dom, Mon, their crew along with Rock boys are on the search for Monte Robert and I are stuck inside a hotel room. One of Crystal's cousin is a nurse so he's been checking up on Rock making sure he's healing properly.

Mentally I'm been all over the place. I hate having to be stuck inside this room but it's away from the city and no one but those who need to know knows that we're here. We're safe, for now anyway. I hope they find his ass soon and I can go back to living my life. I can't believe Monte is the one who took her and it makes me wonder if Chris is involved.

What would be the point in him taking his own daughter? But he doesn't know she's his although the shit will be evident once he takes one glance at her. Another thing, If his ass wasn't dead why didn't he bother to reach out to me some kind of way.

"Asia..." I look up at Rock. "Yes love?"

"Can you do some for me?"

I get up and walk over to him and see his problem. I laugh, "What were you over here thinking about?"

"My beautiful ass girlfriend."

"And just thinking about me lead to this?" I ask climbing in bed next to him. "That lead to other thoughts." He grabs my hand and places it right where he wants it.

"Rock what are we going to do after this?" I ask. "What you mean Asia?" He grabs the back of my neck bringing me closer to him. He starts to kiss me. "Us... what are we going to do?" I ask in between kisses. "What you wanna do?" He asks. His breathing becomes heavy letting me know he's about to release.

"I want things to be different. I don't want to deal with something like this again." I move my hand and climb on top of him. "Baby this shit comes with the game and you know I can't be out yet."

"But Robert what about my safety? Yours? Most importantly Christianna."

"I know Asia. I wouldn't intentionally but either one of y'all in harms way nor myself. Can we focus on the task at hand and then deal with that later." I smack my teeth and move off of him. "Bae.."

"Fix it yourself Robert." I go back to sit in the chair and decide to grab my phone and call Dom. I walk out to the patio.

"What's up Asia?"

"Where y'all at?"

"Still working. Y'all straight?"

"I guess."

"What that mean? What's wrong with you?"

"I'm tired of this shit." I admit. "Look I know this shit ain't no easy task to deal with but don't stress that shit we getting closer to getting her and watch yo mouth."

"I know Dom this game ain't no easy task. What's gone happen after all this is over?"

"You know what you signed up for Asia. This shit just comes with the game. You either deal with it or leave."

"Okay Dom. Bye. Call me if some comes up." I hang up and walk back inside. Locking the door I toss my phone on the bed.

"Asia get over here."

"No Robert." I walk over to the mirror preparing to go shower, untying my hair I let it fall. I search through my bag looking for a brush or comb feeling Robert behind me.

"Asia."

"What Robert?" I turn around looking up at him. His stare is intense. "You such a brat." I roll my eyes turning around back to the mirror. He carefully wraps his arms around leaning down on me. "Don't we look cute?" He asks.

I try to look everywhere in the mirror but at our reflection. Failing at doing that I get caught up into his gaze. "Let's get out this room tonight."

"You know we can't do that."

"Who stopping us? I'm straight and feeling better than ever." His ass was acting a big ass baby yesterday but suddenly he's all healed up.

"Robert you know the shit that's going down right now. Dom and Mon will have a fucking fit."

"Fuck them and I got us."

I laugh rolling my eyes. "Chill out."

"We need a night out. You could use it catching attitudes and shit you need to let that go. You ain't tryna get rid of that pressure my way so we going out."

I go to speak until it's a knock on the door. "Who's that?" I ask. He shrugs grabbing the gun that's sitting openly on the night stand.

"What you doing here?" I look and see his sister Lacy walking in the room. "I need some money." She says. "What's up Robert?" The girl with her says.

"Speak Rock yo rude ass. Hey Sis!" Lacy says coming over to hug me. "Hey Lacy." I look back at the girl. She looks familiar.

"How much you need Lacy? Who told you I was here and what the fuck you bring her for?" Rock asks. "Like $600 and she gave me a ride. I ain't see no harm with it."

"Oh you don't see no harm. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit."

"Well damn Robert if I knew you were still salty about everything I would've stayed in the car."

"Should've did that then." He hands Lacy some money. "You gone introduce me Lacy?" Her friend asks.

"Listen sis I don't know you but I'm not feeling the petty vibe you sending. You don't need to know my name. Lacy text us and let us know once you get home." I say escorting them both to the door. "Ask him about me."

"Lacy you should get your friend before she's thrown into the swamp right behind this dusty ass building. I will kill you hoe. Yes it's a promise. I'm sure you don't fully understand how to express yourself and your feelings. Im sure you probably still want MY nigga but the keywords you need to take away from this is that's MY NIGGA and we ain't going anywhere. Toodles hoe." I shut the door and turn to Robert.

"We're going out tonight before I go crazy."

————

We found a club but ain't shit going on. I haven't been to the club since I told everyone I was pregnant. "Bae..." Robert says. "Man Like we should've got flown out to Miami or somewhere with a beach." I say.

"Asia Evans." I turn my head his way. He's on the phone and my heart drops seeing the look on his  face. "What! What happen?"

"Rasheda got killed last night."