16

I woke up, only to feel the true pain of a head ache. "Where...where am I?" I murmured while looking around the unusual dark room where I was.

I stood up and tried to walk around the room, looking for some possible way to escape from these group.

"You shouldn't waste your time, princess." a dark voice said out of nowhere. "Don't waste the little amount of chakra you have left."

"I tried to reach my kunai out of my pocket but then I realize that they took away my weapons while I was unconscious. Then I placed myself in a Hyuga style battle position, waiting for something to happen.

"Don't be scared little girl. You're safe here."

"Who are you and what do you want?" I asked in a warning tone before demanding them to show themselves. The voice only made a smirking sound before staying silent.

'This is bad. This is really, really bad. Okay....concentrate Hima...'

Suddebly the door opened, revealing the body of an old man, dressed in white kimonos that matched with his white hair, eyes and skin color. He almost looked like those guys dad and my brother faced at that Chūnnin exams, many years ago. It was obvious that he was an Otsusuki clan member.

"As I said before, there's no need to be this skeptical, princess." The man said as I lowered my battle position. "You're safe here."

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Urashinki Otsusuki, the actual leader of the Otsusuki clan. We've been waiting long enough for your arrival." he said.

"Where am I?"

"At the main Otsusuki palace, located far away from common existence."

"Lies! Toneri's palace got destroyed 2 years ago. That was the only palace of your clan."

"We have more than one palace since our population is big enough to surpass yours. Losong a house or two is nothing for us. We have unlimited power and space to build another one. Even between dimensions."

'This guy is really confusing'

"Why you brought me here?"

"To fulfill the prophecy."

"What?"

The man approached me calmly and used his right hand to touch my shoulder. "There's a story where the soul of the Sun joins the Moon to deliver harmony and peace between our worlds. Himawari, the world is facing great danger because of it's own powers."

"What do you mean about that?"

"Your eyes, Himawari...The inner strenght you have incites challenge, and challenge invites conflict, and conflict..."

"...leads to catastrophe.." I mumbled while lowering my head.

"But there's one way to prevent it without causing any war." Urashinki said. "But for that, I need you to stay here and do everything we tell you."

"But why now? Why not before? You all knew I was dealing with my powers since I was a little kid. Why didn't you came for me back then?"

The man looked at me  with darkness. "Blame your father."

I looked at him in denial. "Impodsible, he is the Seventh Hokage. He sacrificed his life to protect us all. Why would he not act to prevent something like this to happen!? I-I mean he....he wouldn't..."

"He let you became a shinobi?" he asked as I gave the 'How do you know?' look. "We've been watching you from here. We've been protecting you and leading you to the right path."

"No...No that's impossible!!"

"We offered our help to the Five Nations regarding your destiny. You need it training, and they never really cared about it, neither the consequences." he continued as I shut my eyes and kneeled. "They mever cared about you, they only use you for their benefit! Whenever they have a dangerous mission, they send you. Not because you're a shinobi like them, but because they see you as a monster! As a threat!!"

"Stop it!!!" I said while dealing with the pain in my head. My vision was getting blurry as I sensed a weird form of chakra invade my mind and body. "Break the Genjutsu!!"

Urashinki smirked. "Oh dear, that's not it. That's the sudden realization, wake up call. They never loved you! They never will!!!"

We stood in silent for a moment until he used his arms to pull me up to face him. "But I do. We will cherish you according to the rules of the prophecy and our clan."

"What do I have to do?"