"Right guys" Ally says "I know that was a really awful task this afternoon and it's my fault for not reminding you to clear it up. So tonight we've all agreed that you guys can come to the manor house and have a movie night!" this cheers people up a little "so go there straight after dinner and we'll watch American Hustle!" I love that film!

"Aw, yes" says Matty "haven't seen that but it's meant to be amazing!"

Dinner is beef stew and chunky bread. I don't normally like stew that much but this really hits the spot and I eat every bit, so does everyone! We walk to the Manor afterwards and through all the maze of tunnels to the 'movie room', feeling considerably better. There's an old silver TV and 3 sofas with bean bags for spare people and there are 4 bags if popcorn on the table for us. Someone works out how to work the ancient DVD player and we play the film. I realise I'm sitting in between Matty and George on the middle sofa... I don't know why I chose to sit here... it's cramped and I'm extremely close to them both! I shuffle up nearer to Matty so that I'm only touching George's leg with mine slightly. In the first sex scene Matty starts to make out with me so I kiss him back. This goes on for a little while and is really good! I feel a hand on my thigh and assume it's his but when we stop kissing and I open my eyes I realise it's George's hand! What is he doing?! I feel instantly creeped out so I push his hand off my leg and give him a look. "What?" he mouths at me. I give him a glare and shake my head and he looks away at the screen. Why would he do that? It's so weird!

The film is visually very cool, the clothes are so 70s and the script is fast paced and witty. I'm enjoying it and I feel more relaxed after the weird moment with George has passed. Then I hear him whisper "Hols!" I look round at George and say

"What?"

"Come here" he beckons me to bring my face closer to his. I do and he whispers

"You know that girl?" he points to Amy Adams on the screen. She's wearing a very deep plunging top and you can practically see her whole boobs

"Yeah, Amy Adams" I say impatiently

"Yeah, well... you've got much better tits than her" he winks and goes back to sitting how he was. What was that?! How random, who says that? What a weird compliment and why is he paying me it!? Oh my god...

"What did he say, Hols?" Asks Matty, clearly wanting to join in on the joke

"Nothing" I say, a little too secretively

"Right..." he says, a little confused.

As the film goes on George stops saying and doing all these things... he has his hand on my leg a little more though and I have to move it... he's being so weird.

"Great film" Matty says as it ends

"Yeah" says George "you've seen it before right, Hols?"

"Yeah" I say shortly "it's one of my favourites"

"Another example of your great taste" he says and winks at me. He winks at me in front of Matty! What is he doing?!

"Alright there, mate" says Matty a little hostility in his voice

"What?" says George innocently

"What you doing winking at Hols?" he sounds curious

"It's nothing don't worry" I laugh hastily "a joke of ours, right George?" I give him a look

"Yeah, a joke... no big deal, mate" George smiles but the group seem uncomfortable.

George is being a little too flirty with me as the conversation goes on... over complimenting me and touching me when he talks. Matty and Jamie grow visibly awkward so I say

"Oh, George you were gonna play me that song?"

"What song?"

"Umm y'know you said about one?" I give him a slightly pleading look I hope no one sees

"Oh yeah! Okay well it's loud in here so we'll find somewhere to play it... back in a sec guys" We're being so suspicious, there's no way they don't suspect anything! We step outside and walk around the corner to another part of the hall.

"What are you doing!" I shout at him under my breath

"What?" he says "I don't see what your problem is, I'm just being friendly!"

"No you're not, you know you're not! Just stop okay? Or they'll know!"

"I honestly don't see what I'm doing! For gods sake Hols, you expect me to suddenly stop being attracted to you?!"

"No, just stop acting like you are in front of Matty!" he goes quiet "right so let's go back in there, stop acting weird!" He sighs and we walk back in. Matty and Jamie give us weird looks as we come in and I can tell they suspect us or are at least wondering why we're being so odd! As we walk back to our separate dorms Matty takes me aside.

"Seems like you've got to know George better" he sounds a little awkward

"Yeah! Since the other night when we talked we've got... a lot closer I think!" I'm such a bad liar...

"Right well... that's good I guess! He's a great guy"

"Yeah, he is" Matty looks at me strangely "but it's you I want, obviously" I say and kiss him harder than I have in days. He kisses me back and looks me in the eyes

"Do you love me, Hols? What is this to you... a fling or...?!" His tone sounds desperate

"Matty listen." I say shortly "I love you" he smiles and almost looks like he'll cry

"You too, babe" and we kiss again.

Later I lie in bed listening to Jamie rave about how perfect George is and I can't help but agree in many ways... I love Matty but I'm more physically attracted by George... his body excites me more that Matty's and Matty has never given me the level of pleasure George has... I can't stop thinking about our sex in the bathroom, it was like nothing I've ever experienced! But the truth is... Matty is for me!

And that's all there is to it.

______________________

STOP!

I'm trying to get 100 votes so go vote me please!;D

As always, follow and comment if you like this! I love getting feedback comments from you guys so be sure to do that!

So annoyed Matty deleted his twitter! I honestly don't understand the reason everyone had a go at him... I've read the tweets and they're not even bad! He's entitled to his opinion anyway, it's so stupid! He shouldn't of deleted it because now they win!:(

Xxxxxxx