Day 10 continued

3 hours pass in a blur of sex, smoking and The Simpsons. After a while we both grow a little tired of it and I go and have a shower. I wash my skin clean and marvel at the many settings on the shower... body jets, mood lighting, steam and under-floor heating being a few. I think about how the amount if sex and stuff I've done in the last few hours is probably more than I have in my whole life! I thought opening up to someone like that would be hard but with Matty it's easy and natural. I dress in a black skater skirt and a light blue floral bralet and dry my hair. I step back into our room and find Matty standing there, soaking wet and completely naked.

"Hols! I had no towels or clothes in the bathroom! Left it all in here when I went upstairs... can you go to my room and get some clothes? Are there towels in there?" I laugh a little then answer him.

"Yeah hang on" I go back in and throw him out a larger towel, he wraps it round his waist quickly

"So can you get me some clothes?"

"Why can't you get them?" I say

"I'll make the floor all wet! Just downstairs and to the left, there's a load of my clothes in the wardrobe" I nod and run down. I wonder what his room will be like and why he didn't show me it on the tour. I open the door. The room is just like any other room in the house to most extent... the furniture is the same and so are the carpets and curtains and bedcovers but the walls are different and it's smaller than the others. Where in most of the rooms still life's of flowers or fruit hang in gold frames, Matty has made it his own. There are 4 posters on the walls surrounded by drawings, song lyrics, photos and train and gig tickets. The first is for 'True Romance' the film and features a man holding a gun with a blonde woman in the background. The slogan reads 'stealing, cheating, killing, who says romance is dead?' definitely Matty's sort of thing. The second is a reading and Leeds 2013 poster complete with signatures from band members presumably. The third is a black and white photo of Cara Delevigne. The photo is waist up and you can see she's in her bra, pouting at the camera with a sexy look in her eye. I feel a twinge if jealously but dismiss it instantly. It's me who's just had sex with him... And after all, it's not like he'll ever meet her. The last poster is simply of a white rectangle on a black background. I wonder what it is and there's something about it I like.

I remember I should be looking for clothes so I open the wardrobe. Everything is black or white and it all looks expensive. I notice he has 4 pairs of the same black rip-knee jeans and laugh a little grabbing a pair and a light pink long sleeved t-shirt. I run back upstairs with them and find Matty on his phone sitting on the balcony I chuck him his clothes and he looks at them for a second. I expect him to say thanks but he says

"I'm taking you out for dinner"

"What?" I say, smiling

"You and me. A posh hotel or something tonight" he grins "I'll need a suit"

"Sounds great... but I don't have anything to wear to a posh place" I say

"I have something you can wear..." he smiles picking up his black backpack from by his feet and unzipping it. He pulls a long silky peice of black material out of the bag and passes it to me

"It's the dress!" I exclaim, the one I tried on in the dressing room! It seems so long ago! "how did you get this?"

"Nicked it from the pavilion this morning! Do you love it?"

"Yes! It's amazing, thank you!" I kiss him . He grins and looks back at his phone

"I'd better facebook George and see how they're doing over there..." he taps at the touch screen as I sit on a wicker armchair next to him. The sun's still boiling even though it's coming up to 6 now "FUCK!" Matty sudden exclaims